Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:39pm
Um I'm pretty sure "she profiting to much" wasn't the main reason. Use your brain to think. He sales to Jace for cheap. She resales for 3times more. He wants her to start paying him more for product because of it. She's not having it. They fall out. He exposes everything.
Sponsored Links

ida2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ida2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:40pm
Well it's true.
01bella1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 01bella1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:42pm
Use your Brain to think! Every retail company profits 3 x or more off of there product.
beauty05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote beauty05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:48pm
The fact of the matter is that a business can charge whatever price they want. Best believe that even Alex's prices are much higher than what he got his hair for. But at the end of the day, we as the consumer, have the choice to buy it or not. It's the consumer who has the ultimate power.
01bella1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote 01bella1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:55pm
Yes correct. Its a known fact that a business adds 3x to the price they paid for products. That's any type of business not just the hair business . Do ppl think it cost Christen Louboutin $810 to make a snake skin Pigalle shoe. No it didn't! Not even half of that but that's what retail stores charge for a snakeskin pigalle shoe. At least that's what I paid in there NY Retail store.
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:05pm
Now that I think about it, I would never do business with him let alone give him my personal info after this. 

Imagine u had a dispute about a order and he puts ur info on blast?

Hes the type of dude that would friend request ur friends and complain about u to them lol

Buy at ur own risk ladies lol

Edited by Jewels212* - Aug 04 2013 at 1:07pm
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:06pm
Yeah they can charge as much as they want.
& we as the consumer have the right to get it cheaper if we want.
You pay what you want and I pay what you want.
What I'm willing to spend on hair & what I'm willing to spend on other products don't have to be the
same.

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by 01bella1 01bella1 wrote:

This is a White man Mad because a Black women is making money!! Wow! Nothing has changed!! Everyday someone makes a conscious decision to destroy someone else. This man is no different!! What is the difference between EP 18inch relaxed texture sold for $225 for 2oz and Jace Beauty 18inch 2oz sold for $95? Both are process hair. Its sad to see some of Us delight in the fall of a Black women own company!

EP is quality hair.
Most people that have purchased Nicole's processed line have reported that some parts of the hair are straight where as others are curly.
The hair is also tangling and shedding straight out of the package & after a 2 hour deep condition.
That is why people are mad not because of her race.
Its because she is charging so much & the hair is sh*t, maybe you should know the quality of her processed line before you defend it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:16pm
She's making too much money off of him, in his mind. He feels that should be him. So what does he do...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 72>
  Share Topic