Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:44am
Hahaha right!!! I have no clue what his prices were/are but he is obviously out for money since jace has been taking his all this time with her high azz 2oz weft prices.
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:47am
Alina just sent me a price list. I will compare it with the one she sent me in March when I order a kilo from them. I paid $700 plus 7% paypal fees for 19-28 wavy/curly hair.
ida2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ida2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Alina just sent me a price list. I will compare it with the one she sent me in March when I order a kilo from them. I paid $700 plus 7% paypal fees for 19-28 wavy/curly hair.

Can you post the price list please?

Edited by ida2 - Aug 04 2013 at 9:57am
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Hahaha right!!! I have no clue what his prices were/are but he is obviously out for money since jace has been taking his all this time with her high azz 2oz weft prices.

I dont understand this logic. Her sh*tty products and questionable business practices are one thing. But the price she chooses to sell her product at is another. Its business. Almost everything you buy is marked up exponentially. I never understood people complaining about price when its a product or service that you either dont need to live and/or you can get from someone else. Isn't it the exact same process we take when deciding to buy anything else? Nobody goes to Bentley and complain about their prices. If you can afford it and you think its worth it, you purchase the vehicle. If not, you take your ass to Kia. So I don't get why we do this to vendors, especially the AVs.

ETA: On the other hand, I need Nicole to just STFU. She's digging herself deeper and deeper. I wouldn't do business with either one of them though. Why would I be comfortable giving him my personal information. I dont care how justifiable his actions may be. The fact that he is capable of going to these means is  turnoff and a warning, IMO. I can't wait to see the details on that tracking number tomorrow though. Im too lazy to go get my laptop right now. Embarrassed

Edited by dee1672 - Aug 04 2013 at 10:09am
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:10am
The logic is that the hair is processed and the original quality has been degraded to produce it, regardless of how little she claims. The price of her processed hair works out to be more expensive than the raw, healthier hair. Makes no sense.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:30am
I mean I understand marking up prices.. your right thats business.... but high ass prices on 2oz of hair.... 2 ounces!!!!! Thats just wrong imo . Being greedy isnt right . Thats probably why her world is crashing down right now.. karma is a biz-ni-eeee (in my lil scrappy voice) lol
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:34am

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Dammit I didn't want alex's info on bhm. Time to start looking again.

Girl, people are asking for his price list left and right! LOL

I know. This is bullsh!t. Here comes the bhm effect. I was gonna order another kilo soon too. Now his prices are raised?! Thank you bhm.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:38am

I know. This is bullsh!t. Here comes the bhm effect. I was gonna order another kilo soon too. Now his prices are raised?! Thank you bhm.

He also raised the minimal qty to 2 kilos or else you have to pay an additional 300 :( 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:42am

He also raised the minimal qty to 2 kilos or else you have to pay an additional 300 :( 

Damn shame!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:47am

[QUOTE=keelolo1]Dammit I didn't want alex's info on bhm. Time to start looking again.

[/QUOTE

WHAT DA FUKKKKK???!!!!!]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair