BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:23am
Ok found some
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:33am
Jace beauty wrote......... 

In this situation, this vendor, Alexander Kalendarev, has forwarded the image of a UPS Packing slip that was used to send us the samples of his products and has actually forwarded that to his potential customers to claim that he is our supplier. 
He is also claiming that he sent his latest shipment to Jace. BEWARE: WE REFUSE TO SELL THIS COMPANY’S HAIR TO OUR CUSTOMERS. IT IS SUB-PAR AND NOWHERE NEAR OUR QUALITY STANDARDS.

We informed Natural Human Hair Company that their hair was unacceptable and their business practices were questionable and we discontinued purchases.

As for Jace........... our integrity and character is the most important thing to us.

We look at all of our customers in the eye with every one of our videos; and we will continue to give it to you straight! 

this is some funny stuff especially now
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:38am
Reading over that ish is crazy to see how she just sat up there and told all those lies like that. How can you say your character and integrity is everything when you compromise it to save face. I can't respect someone who "looks" me in my face and tells me a lie and that's pretty much what she just did. She said she cut off her business relationship with him in 2012 but there is so much proof that she continued to purchase from him so what is it? Was the hair sub-par as she calls it, and she purchased and sold it to her customers anyway, or was the hair of quality? She should be ashamed of herself for trying to harm the credibility of this man's business because he wanted to branch out from her. I don't agree with what he did or how he went about it but none of us know for sure the reasons for the breakdown in their business relationship. 
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:43am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

Ok found some
which one?
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:53am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Reading over that ish is crazy to see how she just sat up there and told all those lies like that. How can you say your character and integrity is everything when you compromise it to save face. I can't respect someone who "looks" me in my face and tells me a lie and that's pretty much what she just did. She said she cut off her business relationship with him in 2012 but there is so much proof that she continued to purchase from him so what is it? Was the hair sub-par as she calls it, and she purchased and sold it to her customers anyway, or was the hair of quality? She should be ashamed of herself for trying to harm the credibility of this man's business because he wanted to branch out from her. I don't agree with what he did or how he went about it but none of us know for sure the reasons for the breakdown in their business relationship. 

Reading over that ish is crazy to see how she just sat up there and told all those lies like that. How can you say your character and integrity is everything when you compromise it to save face. I can't respect someone who "looks" me in my face and tells me a lie and that's pretty much what she just did. She said she cut off her business relationship with him in 2012 but there is so much proof that she continued to purchase from him so what is it? Was the hair sub-par as she calls it, and she purchased and sold it to her customers anyway, or was the hair of quality? She should be ashamed of herself for trying to harm the credibility of this man's business because he wanted to branch out from her. I don't agree with what he did or how he went about it but none of us know for sure the reasons for the breakdown in their business relationship. 

ITA with you......... she threw him under the bus ......... he threw her under the bus ........... they have obvs had a very bad parting of the ways

jace has written some terrible things about his product and practices but the proof is that  she was purchasing it all along .  not just a gut feeling or speculation anymore but SOLID UNDISPUTABLE PROOF she is lying

she said they contacted her out of the blue on april 22 because they wanted to send her a sample and at the same time frame she had 31 kilos of hair from them delivered to her with proven tracking from UPS

i have never seen a vendor exposed like this that i can remember...........

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 6:11am
alexander posted a new photo on his fb page

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 6:16am
One has accepted me so far...called Weave Divas
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 6:50am
I am dying laughing at this foolishness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:10am
I asked Alex for prices twice...don't see them anywhere on his site. He hit with a "hi" like he didn't understand...lmao this dude is funny forreal.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:24am

MORE RECEIPTS! Confused

well and this right here is proof Jace is a LIAR!
She is clearly not to be trusted.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 72>