Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:57am
Yupp.
I checked them too. I don't believe a damn thing she says & I cant wait to see how her STANS defend this.
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:58am
There's no mistake, she has been caught in a colossal lie. She can't even deny this now because she walked right into it. She said that she had basically cut them off and did no business with them and clearly these receipts prove that was not true. 
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:06am
This is so crazy....Heyy baby:))) Alex....my new fb boo lol
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:08am
hey nicole

that NHH sure did send you some  sh!tty hair right ??   So sh!tty you went and bought 51 kilos AFTER you made a video in january showing him what crappy hair he sent you

Take a seat nicole............ you are a liar

That video she posted was made today.  i fcking guarantee it........   Fcking busted !!  Dead
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:14am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

This is a good business move from the supplier's perspective......

Basically he let her pay to promote his product and then when interest and demand is high enough he reveals that he is the supplier....

...that's a real gangsta move right there....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:17am
Wow...this is kinda sad though. I don't know why. It's like a karma almost for her. I'd be at home balling tears if I was her.
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:21am
Trust me, she doesn't care that much. She is too busy thinking of ways to weasel herself out of it because she plays off of people's gullibility. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:32am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I don't know too much about the intricacies of the weave game, but couldn't this situation be avoided by having multiple suppliers? They say never let the right hand see what the left hand is doing. He basically held her entire business in his hands and he knew it. She was entirely dependent on him. Wow this situation is teaching me some things.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:53am
WELL DAMN!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:19am
Does anybody know the names of any groups on fb? I would like to join. Thanks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 72>
  Share Topic