BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:10am
I want to know what she did to piss him off.
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:20am
What they're saying on Facebook is that he said he is the one who didn't want to do business with her anymore because he felt like she was just getting in the way. He wanted to sell directly to women since he offers the hair for cheaper and I guess figured he would make more money that way instead of selling wholesale to Nicole. He supposedly said that he got tired of Nicole and her business wasn't more than what he could get without her so he just stopped caring about her and her business and focused on his own and I guess he tried to piggyback off of her name or at least let it be known he's been supplying her so if they want hair like that t come to him but I think now he's pissed cause Nicole tried to sabotage him so he's just putting it all out there.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:29am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Wow.

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:52am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

What they're saying on Facebook is that he said he is the one who didn't want to do business with her anymore because he felt like she was just getting in the way. He wanted to sell directly to women since he offers the hair for cheaper and I guess figured he would make more money that way instead of selling wholesale to Nicole. He supposedly said that he got tired of Nicole and her business wasn't more than what he could get without her so he just stopped caring about her and her business and focused on his own and I guess he tried to piggyback off of her name or at least let it be known he's been supplying her so if they want hair like that t come to him but I think now he's pissed cause Nicole tried to sabotage him so he's just putting it all out there.

wow so someone is getting this from alex himself ??  jeeeez

he might put some hurt on these uzbek sellers if he does weft sales and he has a paypal thing on his site..... he does say he has 150 kilos of all types ready to go with 3-4 day delivery

this seems more of an angry seperation between these two and it happened very recent.  The last time nicole showed bulk photos of a shipment it was the same bands as all her previous shipments and it was the same bands in the NHH bins when she was there so she was for sure getting NHH hair even this year.   Nicole could not say enough good things about how gracious they were when she was there last year and now hes scum.  Nawwww..... this was a bad parting between these two with bad feelings

alex sent her a sample in April.......... what comes out 4 months later but the designed by nature.  The timing is so suspicious .  

complaints come in, the line is unavailable now after alll the promises of getting it out to customers in 3-4 days .  ohhhhh im sorry...... who has a 3-4 day delivery time ???.......... NHH thats who !!!

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:02am
Damn...he is going for the jugular.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:33am
Her vendor has posted some serious receipts with Nicole buying 20+ kilos of hair, this YEAR.
Damn near $15,000 on ONE order.
But all he sent her was a sample. SMH
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:35am
MORE RECEIPTS! Confused

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:36am
& Thank you curvy girl. Nicole has been exposed as the liar that she is.

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:52am
Like i said......

she was showing new shipments in THIS YEAR with the same bands on the hair that matched the bands on the video of her going through the bins at NHH 

Alexander is telling the truth........ Nicole has been buying from him all the while

She is a liar and is unargueably caught

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:56am
ps 

if nicole wants to say these tracking pages are fakes....... enter the tracking numbers....

here is that last one in April..... it went straight to Jace Beauty

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 72>