Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 72>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:11pm
What more proof could someone need to be sure that this is in fact her vendor? How is it possible that he knows her name, address, phone number and business name, otherwise? He stated she visited their hair factory. There's photos and video of her in the factory, and in the photos he has, it's the same room, same bins, same hair. In the video she shows you Ms. M, there's a photo of Ms. M on his Facebook page. Seriously, you'd have to be Stevie Wonder not to see that he is in her vendor, at least has been for a minute now.

Why it really matters is because customers are purchasing from her with the belief that she's putting in all this legwork on the hair, which justifies the inflated pricing she's charging. When you make it seem like you're collecting and wefting hair, cutting beards, trimming, washing, etc., that is a lot of work and people are more likely to pay you more for doing it. They also feel more exclusive like they're getting a special experience and so they're paying for that too. All of the things that have made people go ahead and purchase from her in the first place are the things she has lied through her teeth about. So she has lied, tricked and deceived people into buying her hair.

Just because it's good quality, does that make that okay? There are plenty of places out there selling good quality hair for cheaper that people maybe would've purchased at over Jacebeauty if it hadn't been for all of her smoke and mirrors. I just don't think it's right to trick people into buying from you.
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

So I have a question..

I thought JaceBeauty's hair was crap... That it tangled & the curly hair was a mess.

Why would anyone buy directly from her vendor, if HER hair sucked peanuts?

Or am I missing something?

I think you're talking about her processed Designed by Nature collection? Now I've heard that hair is horrible and it looks pretty horrible too. I haven't really heard anything bad about the virgin line other it shedding and that whole dumb winter friction thing.

heres a thought

do you think nhh was processing the hair for her and all the complaints happened and nhh refused to fix the problem so they fought ??  nhh processes for color so why not try to perm it ??  they have the factory right there and the workers

i dont know if anyone noticed but there are NO banners on jace front page anymore about designed by nature and u cant put it in your cart............. it all says unavailable....... she changed her policy to no exchanges and went from 3 day shipping time to 6-8 weeks and now nothibng

now alex is going on her page tagging pictures and showing receipts and convos with nicole obvs moving her customers over to him

nicole......... did i guess this one right ??

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:26pm
You might be on to something. I remember Nicole saying that she was going to get wigs made with her supplier and they do sell wigs, so if she was going to get wigs made, it's no that far of a stretch to think that maybe she'd have them process hair. I am sure it's easier to weft and keep straight hair on hand and since the curl line is being made by straight hair, maybe that's how NHH could've gotten it out quicker than a virgin purchase, hence why she said 3-4 business days because. But then again, I don't believe she ever planned on producing the hair that fast, just giving the perception that she would to get people excited about it and then saying the demand was so high it had to have a longer production time to accommodate everyone, just like she basically did. 

A photo of Jacebeauty's Nature's Curl. No words...

LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:37pm

You might be on to something. I remember Nicole saying that she was
going to get wigs made with her supplier and they do sell wigs, so if
she was going to get wigs made, it's no that far of a stretch to think
that maybe she'd have them process hair. I am sure it's easier to weft
and keep straight hair on hand and since the curl line is being made by
straight hair, maybe that's how NHH could've gotten it out quicker than a
virgin purchase, hence why she said 3-4 business days because. But then
again, I don't believe she ever planned on producing the hair that
fast, just giving the perception that she would to get people excited
about it and then saying the demand was so high it had to have a longer
production time to accommodate everyone, just like she basically did. 

A photo of Jacebeauty's Nature's Curl. No words...

Da fuc is that besides a birds nest?
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:40pm
^^ wot ???

is that the curl, deep wavy, or the curl baby ??
beauty05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beauty05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:54pm

What more proof could someone need to be sure that this is in fact her vendor? How is it possible that he knows her name, address, phone number and business name, otherwise? He stated she visited their hair factory. There's photos and video of her in the factory, and in the photos he has, it's the same room, same bins, same hair. In the video she shows you Ms. M, there's a photo of Ms. M on his Facebook page. Seriously, you'd have to be Stevie Wonder not to see that he is in her vendor, at least has been for a minute now.

Why it really matters is because customers are purchasing from her with the belief that she's putting in all this legwork on the hair, which justifies the inflated pricing she's charging. When you make it seem like you're collecting and wefting hair, cutting beards, trimming, washing, etc., that is a lot of work and people are more likely to pay you more for doing it. They also feel more exclusive like they're getting a special experience and so they're paying for that too. All of the things that have made people go ahead and purchase from her in the first place are the things she has lied through her teeth about. So she has lied, tricked and deceived people into buying her hair.

Just because it's good quality, does that make that okay? There are plenty of places out there selling good quality hair for cheaper that people maybe would've purchased at over Jacebeauty if it hadn't been for all of her smoke and mirrors. I just don't think it's right to trick people into buying from you.

You're totally right that it's not ok to deceive people. Although we may now know her vendor, I don't know how much time she actually puts into preparing her product for sale. However, I'm sure there are other overhead costs besides actually preparing the hair for sale that must be taken to account and which may explan her pricing. She may have to lease/rent space for her product, pay for utilities, pay employees, pay business taxes, pay for marketing, product packaging, research & development costs, etc...

Also, I believe if there was truly an equivalent product out there for a much lower price, there wouldn't be this ongoing search for her vendor, nor would she be so popular. People would've just bought from the cheaper alternatives a long time ago. I don't think customers would really care about the reason why her prices are so high if they could get the same exact product somewhere else for cheaper...
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:56pm
Alexander is blowing up his fb page right now with nicoles hair photos with her logo on them

he is gunning for her

gotdamnnnnnnn!!!!!    Shocked

i wonder when he is going to spill the beans about what has happened
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by PMKristian PMKristian wrote:

What she did was wrong but damn nobody deserves a smack in the face that hard! Ouch
Karma . Trust me . Her ego blew up to the point of no return . I will never forget trying to purchase a sample . I almost went off due to her arrogance .

Her so call warehouse is nothing more than a room with carpenter tables . She made a video about the dirty place . Her staff equals 1 person . Google map view her location . I wish her no harm , but God can show you who really runs things when you act like you are untouchable and greedy . People dont care that she lies about the hair . Just look at the ugly mop head installs on her facebook page . Just like arjuuudkie her sales will increase , even from some BHM members .

Edited by india100 - Aug 03 2013 at 5:13pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Alexander is blowing up his fb page right now with nicoles hair photos with her logo on them

he is gunning for her

Do you need to join his page to see the link ?
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

he is gunning for her

Do you need to join his page to see the link ?

yuuup! girl i added him and her just to see the beef !!! lmaoo the thirst is real!! ahahaha 
he is blowing up the spot and i can just picture him laughing away behind all of this !!!!!!!

it sucks.. but she should have just been honest from the jump.. whats done in the dark will ALLLLLWWWAAYYYSSSSSS coome to light!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 72>
  Share Topic