Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 72>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:14am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Da mn, you don't know how happy i am I made this post. I am over here crackin the he ll up right now. I didn't know he was going to go that far, but now it ultimately confirms that I was right *pats self on back*. I wonder how long until she gets wind of this. Kind of started feeling bad, but now I don't, because she was obviously and clearly deceiving her customers. Her hype started to fog over, so she came with the whole "process line" which was dumb, because Im hearing how it's shedding and tangling. Again, this is what initially made me start this post. It seems like when you're looking for something, you can't find it, but while you're looking for the thing you can't find, you end up finding something else you were looking for a long time ago (Referring to searching for client pics/reviews of her processed hair, and ended up finding her vendor instead). Im done! Im about to become a lurker on my own thread now. Good day to all! lol

I'm glad I never ordered from her. But i feel bad cos it is her business/job I fee like we are destroying destroyingit
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:17am
Deleting this thread won't do any good. This is being actively discussed in a very popular hair group with almost 3,000 members, many of which have befriended him on Facebook. He's posting a ton of pictures as we speak. He is loving the flock of people coming to him and eating it up. This man is going to be going around shouting from the rooftop that he supplies Jacebeauty because he wants her business, that's evident. It makes no sense to delete this thread, this can't be hidden. The cat is out the bag. It is what it is. 

Edited by CurvyGirl27 - Aug 03 2013 at 7:18am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:17am
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Originally posted by TexasPearl22 TexasPearl22 wrote:

A vendor scorned......

Exactly.....it is not very professional of him. Buttery I will be buying some. IS with deleting before it is too late. Call Admin they will do it

oh it's def too late now...a delete after page 3 would have been on point...

it's every man for himself now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Deleting this thread won't do any good. This is being actively discussed in a very popular hair group with almost 3,000 members, many of which have befriended him on Facebook. He's posting a ton of pictures as we speak. He is loving the flock of people coming to him and eating it up. This man is going to be going around shouting from the rooftop that he supplies Jacebeauty because he wants her business, that's evident. It makes no sense to delete this thread, this can't be hidden. The cat is out the bag. It is what it is. 

Hadassah..poor Jace Lady
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:23am
Poor Jace Lady my ass! How about all the poor Jace fools she's been taking advantage of with her lies. All I see that she has been doing is telling lie after lie after lie, swindling people out of their money with her lies. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Trickery and deception to get people's money is vile. She hasn't had to tell all of those lies. Her product could practically sell itself, so why lie to the extreme about it? She just looks like a lying hypocrite now and this confirms a lot of things people have been speculating and stating about her and her business. She was doing the most and now it's coming back to bite her in her ass. I feel sorry for the people she's tricked out of their rent and carnote money based on a promise of an experience that's a facade, that's who I feel sorry for. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Poor Jace Lady my ass! How about all the poor Jace fools she's been taking advantage of with her lies. All I see that she has been doing is telling lie after lie after lie, swindling people out of their money with her lies. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Trickery and deception to get people's money is vile. She hasn't had to tell all of those lies. Her product could practically sell itself, so why lie to the extreme about it? She just looks like a lying hypocrite now and this confirms a lot of things people have been speculating and stating about her and her business. She was doing the most and now it's coming back to bite her in her ass. I feel sorry for the people she's tricked out of their rent and carnote money based on a promise of an experience that's a facade, that's who I feel sorry for. 

Curvy I understand d but it is business and marketing. If someone, felt this compelled to have some hair recommended by a UT GURU and decided to not pay bills, you can hardly blame the woman for accepting. That being said. Feel bad for everyone else sucks bout the collapse of her businesses. Never cared to look up the hair or dream of it. I don't even know what lies she told. All I know is she will have to adjust her prices and will probably have a certainty bad day. 

That being said, will Alex still carry those beautiful curls on the GuRUssssess heads. 

Haha...it is funny and at the same time. Admit it. And I have been up for 24 hours straight.

This feels like watching ROME BURN

Edited by misjaghuar - Aug 03 2013 at 7:59am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:57am
OMG Maybe she already knew which is why she had this huge sale. I hope people get their money back. I 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:02am
"BREAKING BAD" BOIIIIIII
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:15am

ShockedRASS CLAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTDisapprove...THERE IS A REASON I WOKE UP EARLY THIS VERY SATURDAY. WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL. THE VENDOR AS KEPT QUIET FOR TH LONGEST. SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AN HOMEGIRL WHY HE IS BEHAVING LIKE THIS. HE JUST LITERALLY AND PHYSICALY TOOK "FOOD " OUT OF HER MOUTH. AS TO THE WEFTING(THAT STUPID 6 WEEK WAIT) I THINK WHOEVER IS DOING HER WEFTING HAVE OTHER ORDERS TO DO AND MIGHT HAVE TO PASS A QUALITY CHECK HENCE THE 6 WEEK WAIT.I WAS TURNED OFF FROM MY FIRST TIME VISITING THEIR SITE..6 WEEEK WAIT ALONG WITH THE PRICES.

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Aug 03 2013 at 8:16am
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:18am
maybe she refuse to pay him for the latest bad batch and he is upset.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 72>
  Share Topic