Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:14am
^^lol
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:25am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Da mn, you don't know how happy i am I made this post. I am over here crackin the he ll up right now. I didn't know he was going to go that far, but now it ultimately confirms that I was right *pats self on back*. I wonder how long until she gets wind of this. Kind of started feeling bad, but now I don't, because she was obviously and clearly deceiving her customers. Her hype started to fog over, so she came with the whole "process line" which was dumb, because Im hearing how it's shedding and tangling. Again, this is what initially made me start this post. It seems like when you're looking for something, you can't find it, but while you're looking for the thing you can't find, you end up finding something else you were looking for a long time ago (Referring to searching for client pics/reviews of her processed hair, and ended up finding her vendor instead). Im done! Im about to become a lurker on my own thread now. Good day to all! lol

u have been thanked for the thread

there are still questions to be answered like ....  who is really wefting this hair ??  we know it is not done at jace.  Why does it take 6 FCKING WEEKS to get someone a bundle replacement on curly back to nature hair if they are rolling it up right there ??  why does it take 6 weeks to replace a customers bundle that bled red dye all over her sink ??

those who arent sniffing cotton candy farts out of unicorns jumping over jace rainbows have ALWAYS known something wasnt adding up 

the big question is why is alexander blowing her $hit up right now...

he has essentialy pulled her panties down in front of a crowd 

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:31am
I thought everybody knew who was jace vendor...it was pretty easy to find out.I knew it for the pas few months.....
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:32am
and his prices are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper,go ahead ladies order before he raises his prices
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:04am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971571_10201530976058867_309643977_n.jpg

lol this vendor is a trip!

he asked her how she liked the last batch

Edited by Hawk - Aug 03 2013 at 5:05am
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 5:15am
GREAT THREAD!!!!!

I have no interest in jace hair but this entertainment is what I have thirsted for for weeks!!!!!! Great job op!!!!
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:42am
I did already thanks curvy

Edited by misjaghuar - Aug 03 2013 at 6:53am
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:50am
It seems impossible to have read any of this thread and not know who the vendor is...Stern Smile Really? 
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:06am
well......wow.
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by TexasPearl22 TexasPearl22 wrote:

A vendor scorned......

Exactly.....it is not very professional of him. But I will be buying some. IA
With deleting before it is too late. Call Admin they will do it

My tablet finger sensors must be bad or I just ain't been to sleep yet is getting to me.

Edited by misjaghuar - Aug 03 2013 at 7:17am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 72>