BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TexasPearl22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TexasPearl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:32am
A vendor scorned......
Sponsored Links

Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:37am
Wow...
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:38am
That could be, but what could she have possibly done that was so bad that would lead to this? He's basically cutting off his nose to spite his face. She is arguably one of his biggest buyers I'm sure, why would he burn this bridge...unless, she's the one who burned it first? Maybe she's not purchasing from him as much as she used to and he's trying to take her customers? I think what he doesn't realize is maybe her sales aren't as high volume as they used to be because so many others are selling Russian hair now so she doesn't order as much from him as she used to. But he's had to see a significant decline to go to these extremes because this has been kept a secret this entire time because I KNOW the question of if they're Jacebeauty's supplier has come up over a dozen times and they've obviously never confirmed. But now all of a sudden not only are they confirming, but providing receipts? Um yeah, it's definitely something going on here. Pinch
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:39am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

[QUOTE=CurvyGirl27]Man, it just got REAL. Dude is sending out a UPS packing lap with her real name, address, phone number and everything on it. Just passing it out like candy. Shocked

DAMMIT I AM SUPPOSE TO BE SLEEPING!!!

WTF why is he doing this to her ???  i have never seen anything like this before ever

OKAY! It's not even funny anymore. Okay, I'm lying, yes it is, but damn. I mean, according to the people he gave this to, he was just passing it out freely, they didn't even have to ask him for it. He is telling all her business, he told that she buys wefted and bulk hair, so that totally debunks her claims she does all of the wefting in house and would explain the 6 week wait because if she's really ordering over 100 KG of hair, they have to send all that hair over there to China to be wefted first, then back to them and out to her, so that's what's really taking so long, not her actually wefting it herself. I don't even know what to say about none of this here other than damn, damn, damn, Florida Evans style.

i KNEW she wasnt wefting this at her place........ i always figured since Pat lived nearby she was doing all the wefting

with all those vids she does i always knew she was lying about wefting IN HOUSE like she said or else she would have showed it 

so i wonder why did nicole make a video taking short hair out and acting like they were hackling hair if alexander says they were buying the wefts from them .
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:45am
He is throwing all kinds of shade on FB.
& now all the naysayers know that the hair is Uzbek hair, which he classifies as ASIAN.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:47am
Does this guy have a website?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:47am
Nicole must've burned a bridge...wonder who is going to be her new vendor?
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:54am

He is telling all her business, he told that she buys wefted and bulk hair, so that totally debunks her claims she does all of the wefting in house and would explain the 6 week wait because if she's really ordering over 100 KG of hair, they have to send all that hair over there to China to be wefted first, then back to them and out to her, so that's what's really taking so long, not her actually wefting it herself. I don't even know what to say about none of this here other than damn, damn, damn, Florida Evans style.

alexander has photos of them wefting the hair themselves not in china

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:00am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

He is telling all her business, he told that she buys wefted and bulk hair, so that totally debunks her claims she does all of the wefting in house and would explain the 6 week wait because if she's really ordering over 100 KG of hair, they have to send all that hair over there to China to be wefted first, then back to them and out to her, so that's what's really taking so long, not her actually wefting it herself. I don't even know what to say about none of this here other than damn, damn, damn, Florida Evans style.

alexander has photos of them wefting the hair themselves not in china

Well that's interesting, I know El Milano sends their hair to China to be wefted. This is a new development, them carrying wefted hair. Even still, I don't believe Nicole is wefting the hair herself. I am sure it's something on their end which brings about the delay of getting the hair to her which is why she can never get ahead and keep any for on hand sale.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:06am
Da mn, you don't know how happy i am I made this post. I am over here crackin the he ll up right now. I didn't know he was going to go that far, but now it ultimately confirms that I was right *pats self on back*. I wonder how long until she gets wind of this. Kind of started feeling bad, but now I don't, because she was obviously and clearly deceiving her customers. Her hype started to fog over, so she came with the whole "process line" which was dumb, because Im hearing how it's shedding and tangling. Again, this is what initially made me start this post. It seems like when you're looking for something, you can't find it, but while you're looking for the thing you can't find, you end up finding something else you were looking for a long time ago (Referring to searching for client pics/reviews of her processed hair, and ended up finding her vendor instead). Im done! Im about to become a lurker on my own thread now. Good day to all! lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 72>
  Share Topic