FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 73>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 10:50am
Yall say what u want but this is why vendors are kept on the low here. Now I gotta dish out an extra 300 just to order 1 kilo? All because he is now out and getting more emails asking for a price list.
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Yall say what u want but this is why vendors are kept on the low here. Now I gotta dish out an extra 300 just to order 1 kilo? All because he is now out and getting more emails asking for a price list.

Truth! !!!!!! I will neverrrrrrrr understand why people get mad when no one wants to share a vendor.... they try to hit you with the "but this is a forum were supposed to share" the fucxxxxkkkk were not! B/c sh*t like this happens and whoops there goes that connect!!!!!
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:11am
hahahaha, gotta love bhm.

I still need to know who the Designed By Natural Collection vendor is!!!!
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:18am
Well all things considered its best for him to raise the prices rather than sell lower quality hair.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Truth! !!!!!! I will neverrrrrrrr understand why people get mad when no one wants to share a vendor.... they try to hit you with the "but this is a forum were supposed to share" the fucxxxxkkkk were not! B/c sh*t like this happens and whoops there goes that connect!!!!!
Amen to that!!!!!LOL
Prettynenexoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prettynenexoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:28am
What is his prices???
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:53am
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
donaey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote donaey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:57am
Lol smh... this all a mess. I know damn well I won't be ordering from his ass because he is shady. What if he sends you some bull sh*t rat ness and you file a pay pal dispute to get your money back. This fool probably will put all your personal info on the web for every one to see. As we see, it's definitely not beneath him. Good luck with ya'll purchase. Unless I was going to where his factory is, I wouldn't mess with him.
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:00pm
In a group discussion that I'm in on fb a lady said she talked with Alex via Skype this morning and asked why he's doing this and he said because Jace is profiting too much and that he has a family to feed. She also said he's only looking for customers that's purchasing 5-10 kilos per order anything less you can keep it moving.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:04pm
Jace is such a liar...the same factory worker "Me.M" that she has in her video from her travels to Russia...is the same factory worker that works for Alex...she is in a picture on his page holding up hair...damn have you no shame Nicole??  You gonna continue to lie when even faced with the evidence...smdh!!  Im not purchasing from either of them...both ain't worth a damn...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 73>
  Share Topic