Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedI think I found the perfect chinese vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LFdiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think I found the perfect chinese vendor!!!
    Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 12:40pm
I was on alibaba and I was asking vendors to see pictures of theyre virgin curly AND a price list. Only two vendors got back to me in 24 hours. I asked two questions as a test. only one of the vendors answered both. I feel if i ask you two question and you ignore one of them your bull crapping me someway somehow. So iv been going back and forth with this vendor and I asked for references and she gave me two. someone who bought from her in the USA called me back and she said that the hair was very good quality and it feels amazing but she just didn't know how to deal with curly hair so I gave her advice on how to plunk/plop and cantu leave in, etc. I was skeptical that she was getting paid or getting free hair to tell me this but I figured a lot of people on here and youtube do it so it doesnt really matter. anyways she gave me her price quote which was pretty high for a CV (still less than a AV) and when i told her this she said
Hi My Friend:
I gave you a wholesale price.

Do you know what's virgin hair?

It is completely unprocessed, and intact. To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including: not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way. This also means it comes from a single donor, and all the cuticles are intact, running in the same direction. Usually, it also means that is has not been blow-dried, nor exposed to harsh agents such as cigarette smoke and drugs.

Due to above virgin hair is expensive than remy hair.

Are you eager for 100%Indian remy hair or 100%Indian virgin hair?

I have told you that we can guarantee the quality of the products, with many years development in the same trade we obtain good reputation with excellent products,reasonable price and professional service, I know you purchase for personal, it is impossible for me to quote you with higher price.

Kindly let me know, are you urgent for the products that we checked several days, I want to help you conclude this deal as early as possible, pls tell me your true idea.

Thanks

after that I was sold. Iv never heard of a CV not bullcrapping what virgin hair was. she gave me refrences and always got back to me within a few hours. Id sometimes talk to her three times a day. I will keep you guys posted when I order some virgin curly from her.

what do you guys think? is she a keeper??

Edited by LFdiva - Mar 06 2011 at 12:42pm
Sponsored Links

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 12:42pm
:\
HairPage1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 12:47pm

They answered your questions and gave you a price list, which is something a company who trulywants your business should be doing. You haven't even ordered the hair yet much less seen their shipping conduct and communication through out the entire process of ordering. You are premature in your findings but thanks for sharing.

LFdiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 12:54pm
^^ that's why I said I would update once I got the hair. i'm just saying so far so good. I'm not experienced with CV so I was just making sure
ShinaMone View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 12:55pm
I have too been searching around for the perfect vendors from aliexpress and alibaba. I have found a few and I even saw the product from one vendor on yt. the hair was beautiful. What I love about these sites are that the sellers are willing to negotiate, well some of them. I have been communicating back and forth with several vendors for the past 3 months. lol I know, Im procrastinating. I am always skeptical about the prices being so low. But I have come to the conclusion that the prices are so low because it is a direct source. Its just an elimination of the middle man. These americans and beauty suppy store owners who know nothing about the hair. So I say, if the vendor seems sincere in their products then hey go for it. Im waiting on my uncles fiance' to recieve her hair from aliexpress to see how it looks before I take that leap. Also, could you pm the vendor you are talking about for future references.
MsTiki View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 1:02pm
ClapThumbs Up .... I hope I all works out for you!  Thanks for sharing and keep us posted
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 1:10pm
ClapClapClap
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 1:29pm
ur jumping the gun a bit. wait to get the hair in hand and tets it first.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

This. Although you really won't know until you try it out. Hope it goes well for you.
bebe03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic