Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Oh in ATL
Whitney-publix
Usher-gas station
Lil John-gas station
Buckey-downtown
Keisha coles moms-live across the hall from my friend. Knocks on his door all the time for stuff(sugar and eggs)
Ivander holyfield-airport
Bow wow-Lenox mall

The hell? I would tel her she better go to kroger..... she think this is.

Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:53pm
Morris Chestnut- His crew filmed a movie at my parents house when I was just a baby (early 90s). Mom took pics with him and he sat at our dinner table! He is sooooo damn fine!!

Big Boi- his daughter and I were taught by the same piano instructor and I shook hands with him at our recital. Nice, but in a hurry so he didn't say much.

Elgin Charles- Bronner Bros. show in 2012. Very nice. Took pics with him.

Nicole Ari Parker- Bronner Bros. show in 2012. Came by our booth and talked to my mom, but seemed standoffish towards me. Mom got pics with her and everything

Rihanna concert....I swear she looked right at me and smiled (I was in the VIP section) *faints*

My aunt met Erykah Badu- said she was very quiet in person

Uncle met Brian McKnight at a bar- he said he was very friendly and they chatted for a while

I see Derek J all the time at the Bronner Bros show, but never met him

Lisa Raye was at the Bronner Bros. show promoting her new flat iron

Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore were at the Bronner Bros. show

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 5:10pm
During the 2005 NBA Playoffs I sold some shirts to some of the Detroit Pistons. I was working at Dillard's at the time. Anthony Hamilton came in once and bought a few things also.
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 5:46pm
Live in LA and have seen countless celebs. Spent my late teen years in the valley (suburb outside of LA) and a lot of people live here. From what I've learned 95% of them aren't right in the head... I use to live with an aspiring actress and she was so odd. I think because of the audition process and all the rejection, she had the needed to feel like everyone wanted her... She also was the most over dramatic person I've ever met. If we went somewhere it was if other women didn't exist, she would never awknowledge other women and would be all over every man. They are all weird as hell. Trust me 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

. From what I've learned 95% of them aren't right in the head... They are all weird as hell. Trust me 

LOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Morris Chestnut- His crew filmed a movie at my parents house when I was just a baby (early 90s). Mom took pics with him and he sat at our dinner table! He is sooooo damn fine!!

Hell yes and I forgot to say he has an incredible body.  I did not have strictly pure thoughts when he was standing thereEmbarrassed
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Live in LA and have seen countless celebs. Spent my late teen years in the valley (suburb outside of LA) and a lot of people live here. From what I've learned 95% of them aren't right in the head... I use to live with an aspiring actress and she was so odd. I think because of the audition process and all the rejection, she had the needed to feel like everyone wanted her... She also was the most over dramatic person I've ever met. If we went somewhere it was if other women didn't exist, she would never awknowledge other women and would be all over every man. They are all weird as hell. Trust me 

As an ex aspiring actress, I resemble your remarks!
I guess you are 100% right, about them/us being odd, we are insecure, and melodramatic for sure. I never was comfortable with men tho, I was hip to the casting couch bs very early in the game.

But I did laugh, because I know some nutty ass people!

I saw Matthew McConnaughy, however that ish is spelled, with his mother in the store, and that mf is bald bald bald! I was like damn dude, put on some hurr. . .    He was sweet tho, let me go in front of him cause I had 2 items and she had like, 2 baskets.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Oh yeah, one more. I've met Issa Rae and the guy who plays fred. And have taken pics with ALL of dormtainment. Rome and C. Milli was super nice. Tay was kind of not nice.

I'm jealous Cry
I love Tay! What did he do? LOL
Im not being totally fair because he technically didn't do anything. He just acted like he didn't want to take pics or talk. Which would be ok, but he didn't act that way with everyone.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:35pm
oh yeah and Donna Summer held me as a baby. Mom took pics. Heart
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:52pm
I live in the DMV and I see Redskins players all the time.

I swear a few years ago, I saw Wale on the metro, my boyfriend at the time saw him too...the guy who I believe was Wale looked at me like he had been caught. Dude was lookin extra shady, leanin all in the seats, tryna be inconspicuous. 

My mother has seen Aretha Franklin.

My stepdad used to play basketball with Grant Hill.

Edited by juniordetective - Jun 27 2014 at 9:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>