Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:57am
Not really random,  but years ago when I was an extra in "The Imposter" back in the day, I got an autograph from Billy Dee Williams & Anthony Geary. Billy Dee was very nice, laid back and tall! Embarrassed

Then I was an extra in "Wildcats", got a chance to see Rosie Grier and Goldie Hawn. It was in the summer, a stadium scene, but it was set in the winter and we all had to wear winter coats and hats when it was actually close to 90 degrees outside Cry. They made sure we ate well and had plenty to drinks and gave us breaks.

THEN,

I was an extra in "Baby's Day Out" and saw Joe Mantegna and Lara Flynn Boyle in person. I was about 8 months pregnant then, I was already big and they had me wearing a horizontal striped shirt Dead , but I had a lot of fun! Big smile

Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:22pm
last night i saw Dj clue at VIp room
the night before I saw Jimmy Butler who plays for the bulls

I've seen mike epps in vegas just randomly going up an escalator at the palazzo
I saw Kimora going to red lobster in time square wearing a floor length fur coat. But that bitch was hiiiiiigggghhhhh as hell.

I saw the simmons sister at Lotus nightclub in NYC when lotus was still open

I seen Jay-Z at the Roxy. When it was still open in NYC. thats the only time I've been star struck.

I saw A-Rod in miami when i was eating at Nobu.

I always see Rhianna in the club. She pissed me off the last time because I wanted to take a picture of her with my friend and she gave me a finger like hold up one minute. Fukk you bitch. You take a picture when I say to take a pic.

I've seen so many folks but can't remember who I've seen. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:28pm

Carolina Herrera--designer on the streets of Madrid

Morris Chesnut--airport...i don't remember which one. I didn't wanna bother him but lord that man is fine.

Uma Thurman-beach in Spain

One of the Miami Housewives Alexis [if that counts]--Bey/Jay concert

Kenya Moore, Elle whatever---that singer--she's black and light, Tyson Beckford--Inauguration Ball

The guy from Hanging w/Mr.Cooper--walking around Georgetown

...might be more. idk, don't remember..i never approach these people....wait i lied...I approached Carolina Herrera. I was star struck. Designers make me weak in the knees not entertainers really. Maybe it's bc I don't think many of them are actually talented.

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:57pm
I saw Wocka Flocka at a ratchet mall. I didn't know who he was but a whole bunch of people were following him around. 

Then in middle school, I was talking to some guy, I had no idea who he was. I thought he was acting weird but now I think he was surprised I wasn't star struck. We walked into the school auditorioum together and everyone was cheering. I think he may have been some type of wrestler. Till today, I still don't know who he was. 

My parents met George Foreman once at an airport. 
I've had some celebrities come to my church several times.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:53pm
Denzel- he was filming near a hotel I was staying
Megan Good-roscoes
Janice Dickinson- nail salon
Vivica Fox- hair salon
Tom Hanks & wife- local independent theatre
Kris Jenner-elevator dr. Office
Megan Good- Roscoes
Tyra-mall
Ciara-mall
Halley Berry-rodeo shop
Quentin Trentino- in line at Pinks
Martin Lawrence- coffee bean
Eddie Murphy-Mr. Chows
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 12:52am
I was in Vegas and these weird white boys kept bother me and my friends at this huge house party. They were dressed like Ravers with furry baggie pants and tongue piercing and sh*t. Getting us drinks, telling us their gonna be "HUGE stars", the begged for our numbers and we were like " Stern Smile...naw". About three years later I see the white boys on TV "Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin. They were Limp Bizkit.

Another random encounter, I was cursing at the lady at the desk at LAX cause she had me run all the way to the other side of the airport to ask if I could catch an earlier flight, but they told me she had the same info on her screen as they did...just being Stank! I'm right in the middle of saying "You miserable cow! Ima jump over that desk..." Before I could finish my sentence this man was levitating..I mean this brotha walked with a float he was so smooth. It was Smokey Robinson with the biggest grin on his face. I know he's old school, but he's a legend. This man is beautiful! I know that sounds strange, but his skin was flawless, his eyes were so clear and glowing the color of jade, his suit was pressed to the 9's, and he had short twists in his hair with not even one out of place. I actually said "Hey that's Smoky Robinson!" to the broad..then continued to curse her out Ermm...so hood.

No good story to this one, but I saw Gene Simmons at the airport (LAX again). Petey Pablo was in the lobby of the concert venue and asked me and two of my homegirls to "hang out wit him and hiz boyzzz" all slimy like Dead. We declined! Also, I was in some strip club called "Little Darlings" in Vegas (friends having their bachelor/ bachelorette party together) and saw Trchina Arnold (Pam from Martin and the mom from Every Hates Chris) and she was with a women. She was REAL cozy with this other women Wink. Now that I think about it...everything strange happened to me in either Vegas or LA...hmmmmmm.
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:05am
The ones I remember. Amber rose (body is sicker in person), Lucy lui, Kendra, taye diggs, star jones, Tyra banks( very light, skinny and standoffish), erykah badu, lil mo, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Lange, rupaul q-tip( tall and sweet and respectful), common, liya kebede, Omar epps, kelis, mr big (Chris noth) Julia styles..all I can think of now
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 8:07am
See Genuine and his wife every week our kids go to school together. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 8:31am
Smith & Wesson(Had a concert back in the day and ask me and my friends to pull down our pantayysssss we declided)Dead
LL
Queen Latifah lived in the same building as me on the top floor.
ODB
The Locs
Mary J Blidge
Cesar and Dutchess
Sean Pdiddy combs-Modeled for him back in the day.
Todd -rhoa
Kenya-rhoa-had dinner with Kenya
Glady's knight
Christopher williams wife takes her kids to the same dentist my kids go to.
All of Wu-Tang clan
Went to London and met with New Edition and we were trying to take pics but they only chose the yt girls.
Jay Z-model casting
Tracey Morgan-music video

I'll think of more.

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 27 2014 at 8:34am
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:01am
In Atlanta you see lots!
Tboz. In my parking space at my condo while visiting her girlfriend upstairs
Keith Sweat Alpharetta had station he was super friendly
Gorilla Zoe at Butler Tire
Juvenile Target perimeter center
Keisha Cole Costco shopping
Tony Braxton Phipps Plaza
Hot Boys. Lennox mall
Chris Tucker Lennox mall
Cameo lead singer at target following me lol
Holyfield at a restaurant he owned at the time
Jesse Jackson on Peachtree St.... A friend asked me to go to dinner with her and it was with him and his assistant at Bennihana's.
AJ ( 106 and Park ). Perimeter Mall
JD and Bow Wow. ( he was much younger) at Dave and Busters
Jamie Foxx. The improv in west palm beach.... He invited me and my sisters to his table

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic