BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:37am
President Obama and FLOTUS gave me a hug in 2008 when they visited our town.
Sponsored Links

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:32am
I see celebs all the time..my most recent was Fifty cent...I bumped into him as i walked out my office...i was texting. He smelled good.

melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:32am
I saw Vivica Fox and Mya in 2004 at a nightclub during Caribana weekend in Toronto. Both are way more prettier in person and Mya is really standoffish.

Edited by melly - Jun 26 2014 at 9:32am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

who was the member who saw loretta devine who told her to "shut the hell up"LOL Cry

OMG the episode where she was a psychic on Supernatural came on and I thought of this and laughed ugly and hard....Mr00 was like wtf? After I told him to story he was rolling.....LOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:37am
I went to high school with Angela from LA hair.....met Tyra at Garretts on Lake street......use to see R rolling down Michigan Ave in his silver drop top.......I use to live across the street from the girl on The Awakenings.....
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:44am
I've met Susan Lucci years ago.  She is skinty as fck.LOL  Diane Carroll on 5th ave, got out of her limo is a full length Mink and sneakers. Bette Midler a month ago in the Village.  She's sooo tiny but so down to earth.Wink  Wish I could meet me an athlete and take me out of my misery for a month or twoEvil Smile
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:57am
i saw Tyrese up close in the airport in LA few years back. We were just a few yards apart. My colleague wanted to go ask for a picture with him, but that didnt work out....
i remember thinking that he is short. Flawless skin.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:57am
Not really random,  but years ago when I was an extra in "The Imposter" back in the day, I got an autograph from Billy Dee Williams & Anthony Geary. Billy Dee was very nice, laid back and tall! Embarrassed

Then I was an extra in "Wildcats", got a chance to see Rosie Grier and Goldie Hawn. It was in the summer, a stadium scene, but it was set in the winter and we all had to wear winter coats and hats when it was actually close to 90 degrees outside Cry. They made sure we ate well and had plenty to drinks and gave us breaks.

THEN,

I was an extra in "Baby's Day Out" and saw Joe Mantegna and Lara Flynn Boyle in person. I was about 8 months pregnant then, I was already big and they had me wearing a horizontal striped shirt Dead , but I had a lot of fun! Big smile

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:22pm
last night i saw Dj clue at VIp room
the night before I saw Jimmy Butler who plays for the bulls

I've seen mike epps in vegas just randomly going up an escalator at the palazzo
I saw Kimora going to red lobster in time square wearing a floor length fur coat. But that bitch was hiiiiiigggghhhhh as hell.

I saw the simmons sister at Lotus nightclub in NYC when lotus was still open

I seen Jay-Z at the Roxy. When it was still open in NYC. thats the only time I've been star struck.

I saw A-Rod in miami when i was eating at Nobu.

I always see Rhianna in the club. She pissed me off the last time because I wanted to take a picture of her with my friend and she gave me a finger like hold up one minute. Fukk you bitch. You take a picture when I say to take a pic.

I've seen so many folks but can't remember who I've seen. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:28pm

Carolina Herrera--designer on the streets of Madrid

Morris Chesnut--airport...i don't remember which one. I didn't wanna bother him but lord that man is fine.

Uma Thurman-beach in Spain

One of the Miami Housewives Alexis [if that counts]--Bey/Jay concert

Kenya Moore, Elle whatever---that singer--she's black and light, Tyson Beckford--Inauguration Ball

The guy from Hanging w/Mr.Cooper--walking around Georgetown

...might be more. idk, don't remember..i never approach these people....wait i lied...I approached Carolina Herrera. I was star struck. Designers make me weak in the knees not entertainers really. Maybe it's bc I don't think many of them are actually talented.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic