BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:58am
alek wek
kris akabusi (retired UK track athleteLOL)
I saw neneh cherry around primrose hill one day
jk rowling...when her first book came out before she was famous
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:34am
Tons of z listers, I saw Ms. Lawrence at the airport last week, Bazar from D12 at Kroger, Tameka Raymond also at Kroger, Young Jeezy on South Beach, Master P and the whole fam during an AAU tournament Romeo was playing in, Billy Owens, Max B(his brother tried to take me back to the hotel and there is a tape of the encounter floating around the internet)...I think that's it.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:37am
President Obama and FLOTUS gave me a hug in 2008 when they visited our town.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:40am
who was the member who saw loretta devine who told her to "shut the hell up"LOL Cry
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:32am
I see celebs all the time..my most recent was Fifty cent...I bumped into him as i walked out my office...i was texting. He smelled good.

melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:32am
I saw Vivica Fox and Mya in 2004 at a nightclub during Caribana weekend in Toronto. Both are way more prettier in person and Mya is really standoffish.

Edited by melly - Jun 26 2014 at 9:32am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

who was the member who saw loretta devine who told her to "shut the hell up"LOL Cry

OMG the episode where she was a psychic on Supernatural came on and I thought of this and laughed ugly and hard....Mr00 was like wtf? After I told him to story he was rolling.....LOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:37am
I went to high school with Angela from LA hair.....met Tyra at Garretts on Lake street......use to see R rolling down Michigan Ave in his silver drop top.......I use to live across the street from the girl on The Awakenings.....
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:44am
I've met Susan Lucci years ago.  She is skinty as fck.LOL  Diane Carroll on 5th ave, got out of her limo is a full length Mink and sneakers. Bette Midler a month ago in the Village.  She's sooo tiny but so down to earth.Wink  Wish I could meet me an athlete and take me out of my misery for a month or twoEvil Smile
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:57am
i saw Tyrese up close in the airport in LA few years back. We were just a few yards apart. My colleague wanted to go ask for a picture with him, but that didnt work out....
i remember thinking that he is short. Flawless skin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic