BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:55pm
I saw Cynthia Bailey about a month ago, she doesn't live far from me.  She was turning on the street to her neighborhood, and I was coming out of Cookout.

When I was younger, I worked at Ikea when it first opened here.  I saw Chili, Big Boi (he came through my line when I was a cashier), and a few other people.

My mother saw Whitney Houston at the mall, and she ran up to her, hugged her, and started talking to her like she knew her (um yeah, she was high lol).
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:56pm
i think i might cry if i was real close to obama.. 
hes the ONLY famous person id do something like that for. 

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think i might cry if i was real close to obama.. 
hes the ONLY famous person id do something like that for. 

He comes home to Chicago every so often. Fks up all the highways! But its cool to see!
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:35pm
Danieb yep I live on the east side
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i see common often.  he seems to be always around.  i respect him for that...

I love me some common he's my future hubby

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i see common often.  he seems to be always around.  i respect him for that...

I love me some common he's my future hubby

I met him too at a bookstore downtown. He seems cool.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:39pm
The latest one was Fabulous @ Neiman Marcus in Chicago with his entourage of guys buying diamonds and others pieces of nice jewelry.

He is a cutie.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:55am
Ok, maybe not a true celeb, but I thought I saw Bambi while I was in NY a few days ago, but I wasn't sure. Plus I don't particularly care for her (wouldn't of stopped me from taking a flick with her) but I just assumed my eyes were playing tricks on me. I check her IG and lo and behold, she was in NY and it was her!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:12am
Ice T.  He was selling drugs to my mother at the time.

that dude from "i'm gonna get u sucka".  Saw him when I was with my gramma at a Fat Burger.
the one on the right.  he was very nice.  He gave me an autograph.

"Topanga" when I used to work at a mall in Manhattan Beach.  She's was a sweet pea.  had lil dog in her purse and errything.

James Spader at the airport.  Apparently he and my mom were on the same flight from LA.  They struck up a conversation.  She said she was standing next to him looking at him and said "I know you?  How do I know you?"  She said he just smiled and instroduced himself. When they landed she brought me to meet him.  All I could think was "Secretary" and I totally fangirl'd.  I'm still mortified when I think about it.  My mother laughed at me.  He was very kind tho and just let me know he was tryna be Incognito.  He was on vacay with his family.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:34am
Tons of z listers, I saw Ms. Lawrence at the airport last week, Bazar from D12 at Kroger, Tameka Raymond also at Kroger, Young Jeezy on South Beach, Master P and the whole fam during an AAU tournament Romeo was playing in, Billy Owens, Max B(his brother tried to take me back to the hotel and there is a tape of the encounter floating around the internet)...I think that's it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic