Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:52pm
I saw sean kingston at the millenia mall here in Orlando and no one cared lmfao he was like 10 deep in his entourage like why though

Chris brown at the florida mall the little teen girls were going nuts

midget mac at the club lmfaooo back in I love new york days he was really feelin his self

scott storch at the millenia mall valet

Elin woods was getting shoes in my dept with her black babies lol after the whole tiger woods cheating thing...she is stunning soooooooo gorgeous

wale was in the next department over

a big black guy was also in my store I know he was a football player but idk who he was he pulled out a big stack of 100s

some nba player from the magic he was huge and had a thick beard

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Any of you have any RANDOM celeb encounters?
seen them all the time in la.acters/singers/ rappers. they would all come to the music wherehouse *which is now exstinct* for meet and greets. some when out shopping. some i didnt realize were famous until later on. no biggie. LOLi was really happy to meet whats his face from moesha? the dark bald one. the heck was his name? anyways he was probably the only one i treated specialEmbarrassed
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:08pm
I saw Mike Tyson back in the late 80's in SE DC. He was parked across the street at these apartments. Apparently he was visiting one of his ladies. He had this really nice benz and it had one of those alarms that would tell you to step away from the car lol. All the kids(including me) kept going near it to make it talk again. His bodyguard was like "y'all get the hell away from there!" He look just as crazy in person as he does on tv.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:24pm
Ones I've seen in a non-paid setting

Lil wayne
Slim thug
Trae
Zro
Hawk
Juvenile
Bg
That dark basketball player with the big beard
Scrappy
Mannie fresh
Paul wall
Battier
Jacoby Jones..my boo
Probably countless sports players that I would never recognize

Wtf @ this list..ummm I need to reevaluate my life

Edited by Lite Brite - Jun 25 2014 at 8:33pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:30pm
I would have geeked seeing Nick Cage too

Saw lots of Celebs when I worked for the Airlines.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

How was Tiny in person, somehow Id love to think she's better in person, people are so hard on her 

she was much cuter in person.  but this was pre-face work...

she seemed really chill and down to earth...
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:35pm
Ice -T at Burbank Airport years ago...
Common and Will.I.Am on the same day up close! They were walking around Georgetown and my friend got a picture with Common...sigh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:36pm
the only thing i can think of that i cared about.. was when i was about to go to this cannibus club (called the green door.. its the same one 2 chainz got robbed as he was leaving..) i couldnt go down the street cus on the same street (but across) obama was here staying at the intercontential hotel… i saw his motorcade.. 

it pretty exciting. 

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I saw sean kingston at the millenia mall here in Orlando and no one cared lmfao he was like 10 deep in his entourage like why though

Chris brown at the florida mall the little teen girls were going nuts

midget mac at the club lmfaooo back in I love new york days he was really feelin his self

scott storch at the millenia mall valet

Elin woods was getting shoes in my dept with her black babies lol after the whole tiger woods cheating thing...she is stunning soooooooo gorgeous

wale was in the next department over

a big black guy was also in my store I know he was a football player but idk who he was he pulled out a big stack of 100s

some nba player from the magic he was huge and had a thick beard

You're in orlando?

And I can't stand that midget mack
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:52pm
Lol I forgot that I met Michelle and Barack Obama and performed for them at a white house function. I think I posted that pic a while back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic