BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:33pm
+ Random yt celebrities at various airports.  Zero fcks given.  Too tired and aggravated at the airport so you have to be someone I Heart for me to rememberEmbarrassed
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

LL, Tupac back in the day, Allen Iverson (used to eat at the same restaurant all the time) Brad Pitt filming something, Cameron Diaz filming a movie next to my house, Denzel Washington & Tom Hanks when they were shooting Philadelphia, That white lady from Cold Case filming and scaring the sh*t outta me (she's white as hell..ghost white) A<span style="font-size: medium; line-height: 1.4;"> bunch of rappers, Mark Wahlberg. </span>
<span style="font-size: medium; line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: medium; line-height: 1.4;">The funniest is Trey Songz walking into Burger King and expected people to care. Not a single fcuk was given that day and he looked surprised. </span>LOL

2pac!! I'm jelly... :(
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:34pm

LL, Tupac back in the day, Allen Iverson (used to eat at the same restaurant all the time) Brad Pitt filming something, Cameron Diaz filming a movie next to my house, Denzel Washington & Tom Hanks when they were shooting Philadelphia, That white lady from Cold Case filming and scaring the sh*t outta me (she's white as hell..ghost white) A bunch of rappers, Mark Wahlberg. 

The funniest is Trey Songz walking into Burger King and expected people to care. Not a single fcuk was given that day and he looked surprised. LOL
LOL
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

LL, Tupac back in the day, Allen Iverson (used to eat at the same restaurant all the time) Brad Pitt filming something, Cameron Diaz filming a movie next to my house, Denzel Washington & Tom Hanks when they were shooting Philadelphia, That white lady from Cold Case filming and scaring the sh*t outta me (she's white as hell..ghost white) A bunch of rappers, Mark Wahlberg. 

The funniest is Trey Songz walking into Burger King and expected people to care. Not a single fcuk was given that day and he looked surprised. LOL
LOL
IDK why, but it just seems like he would act like this.LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:44pm
I met Reagan Gomez-Preston back when The Parent Hood (around 1998-99) was on. My friend's mom had connections and she brought Reagan over during our sleepover. I got her autograph but I left the autograph at my friends house by accident Ouch Never saw it again.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:46pm
Sammons is tiny?! She seems like she's 6'1"

How was Tiny in person, somehow Id love to think she's better in person, people are so hard on her 
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by saxssyvixen29 saxssyvixen29 wrote:

About a few months ago, I saw Keke Palmer on Bourbon Street.  It was so random, I turned the corner and there she was with her little crew of other pretty girls.
I took a few pictures with her. The next day I went to work to show off my "celebrity pictures" and no one and I mean NO ONE knew who I was talking about. Ouch  I was like, well poot y'all bucket headed bastards...LOL

Oh and I saw the guy from the Farmer's Insurance commercial (J. K. Simmons) at the Cheesecake Bistro. My friend and I were too chicken to go up to him.

eta: my husband reminded me about him a minute ago.LOL

I didn't know you were from New Orleans!

Shocked Lol, yes ma'am, GO SAINTS!LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:48pm
I can't seem to shop Whole Foods without running into Elijah Woods. He's my height about 5'4 and is very nice.
Early morning jog, I often see John Lithgow. I don't speak to him because he scares me.
These are the latest I've bumped into recently.

A few years ago, I saw Kim and Khloe at a boutique. Over heard them before I knew who they were, they sound like Sistas. 

I've seen many at Venice Beach but I don't know their names--I don't have much interest in the teens celebs.

Most I've met have been very cool.

Edited by Katrenia - Jun 26 2014 at 5:31am
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:51pm
I saw Jodeci get into a car accident wayy back in the day in LA.

Brian Mc Knight at the beach and had the nerve to act like he was "spotted"...LOL

The chick that wears all white, ummm what's her name Lisa Raye

The guy from the show with Monique, some yt actress on the WB now in a show with Ray Romano... I always see prelims on tv..
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:52pm
Shemar Moore....he looks good in person but an ass

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>