Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:20pm
Beyonce at the airport back in the original destiny child's days. Signed an autograph too.

Travis McCoy from Gym class heros at venice beach while he was shooting a music video. 

Jessica Alba at whole foods in Austin with her baby. I was checking out and saw all these kids taking pictures and there she was. 

Matthew Mcconaughey walking around UT.

My cousin played soccer with Mike Meyers in New York. He said he was really cool and no one asked for an autograph they were just playing a game randomly and Mike asked to play with them.

Some random Houston artists lol.
Sponsored Links

saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:20pm
About a few months ago, I saw Keke Palmer on Bourbon Street.  It was so random, I turned the corner and there she was with her little crew of other pretty girls.
I took a few pictures with her. The next day I went to work to show off my "celebrity pictures" and no one and I mean NO ONE knew who I was talking about. Ouch  I was like, well poot y'all bucket headed bastards...LOL

Oh and I saw the guy from the Farmer's Insurance commercial (J. K. Simmons) at the Cheesecake Bistro. My friend and I were too chicken to go up to him.

eta: my husband reminded me about him a minute ago.LOL

Edited by saxssyvixen29 - Jun 25 2014 at 7:22pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:24pm
i saw tiny several years back in miami at that place on the corner where they serve alcoholic slurpies...lol.  she was with her girls just chillin.  i don't even think i saw any body gaurds...
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:24pm
LL, Tupac back in the day, Allen Iverson (used to eat at the same restaurant all the time) Brad Pitt filming something, Cameron Diaz filming a movie next to my house, Denzel Washington & Tom Hanks when they were shooting Philadelphia, That white lady from Cold Case filming and scaring the sh*t outta me (she's white as hell..ghost white) A bunch of rappers, Mark Wahlberg. 

The funniest is Trey Songz walking into Burger King and expected people to care. Not a single fcuk was given that day and he looked surprised. LOL
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:25pm
Oh yeah, one more. I've met Issa Rae and the guy who plays fred. And have taken pics with ALL of dormtainment. Rome and C. Milli was super nice. Tay was kind of not nice.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:26pm
oh how could i forget i sat a table over from cornell west at gibsons...i also have seen him walking down the street in dc...lol
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by saxssyvixen29 saxssyvixen29 wrote:

About a few months ago, I saw Keke Palmer on Bourbon Street.  It was so random, I turned the corner and there she was with her little crew of other pretty girls.
I took a few pictures with her. The next day I went to work to show off my "celebrity pictures" and no one and I mean NO ONE knew who I was talking about. Ouch  I was like, well poot y'all bucket headed bastards...LOL

Oh and I saw the guy from the Farmer's Insurance commercial (J. K. Simmons) at the Cheesecake Bistro. My friend and I were too chicken to go up to him.

eta: my husband reminded me about him a minute ago.LOL

I didn't know you were from New Orleans!
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:28pm
Chris Rock in L.A., he pinched my butt and my cheeks. He was making a joke out of my baby looking cheeks
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:31pm
Nick Cage is sooooo weird!!

My Celebrity encounters: 

Sugar - He was fine as hell when I was little.  My mouth was open.  I think my momma was embarrassedEmbarrassed:

Sammore - Looking just like this in the airport.  Shockingly she is extremely tiny

Ms. Laura - One of the nicest people I have ever met in my life.  Very quiet and extremely humble. 

Nia - Another very tiny person (Stature).  Very intenseWink

(because of this niccah right hereLOL)

Dorsey - he doesn't count as "met" because I've always known him.  Good kid. 

Giancarlo - Complete fkcn coon and a jackass to boot.  Direct Quote: "I'm not black" <-- annoyed face and all.  In the company of a tall blond soap opera actress with extremely large breast enhancementsStern Smile:

Morris - Lort!!!  in airport screening line even finer in person

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:32pm
My bestie in high school got a speeding ticket from chasing after ludacris on the highway. She got in so much trouble with her dad who did not believe her story one bit. LOL

Edited by keepgrowing - Jun 25 2014 at 7:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>