BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I saw a celeb today
    Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:02pm
Nicholas Cage in the French Quarter, around 3 pm with his wife, kid, and presumably his bodyguard.

I was geeked lol. That is all.

Any of you have any RANDOM celeb encounters?
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:05pm
the only actor I intensely dislike is Nicolas Cage... it is unreasonable and unnecessary and u don't why I feel that way lol

Is his face lift obvious in person? 

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:08pm
i saw yeezy walking down mich ave back in his back pack days sporting a lv back pack...

oh i also saw the r coming up the escalator at the movie theater on 600 n michigan (chi town folks will know the long azz escalator i am referring to) and once again at the amc river east.  he must like watching movies with the peoples.  his tour bus was parked outside...lol

i just saw the chick from la hair (angela) scouting out a chi location.  she is cute irl

i saw jackay (sp) at a popular southside black owned restaurant a few years back having lunch...

i rode on the plane with bruce bruce  lmaooooo

i'll be back if i can think of any others...lol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the only actor I intensely dislike is Nicolas Cage... it is unreasonable and unnecessary and u don't why I feel that way lol

Is his face lift obvious in person? 

LMAO I didn't notice. We were passing each other and he had really dark sunglasses on. From the side I wasn't so sure it was him but he was with an Asian woman and kid and I did some research and found out his wife was Asian. They were just strolling on Royal Street near the art galleries and jewelry and specialty shops with a random white man. Nick was holding the little boy's hand. He's like an inch taller than me, if that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:14pm
kinda random....i saw lil wayne a few years back when i was in new orleans for the essence festival.  he was staying in the same hotel as us.  i saw him in the hotel lobby with his entourage.  he looked like a roach in the face and dirty...Cry

speaking of dirty and roach faced...waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day i saw foxy brown in Newark on that street where all the korean shops are...damn i can't think of the name of that street.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:16pm
Oh when I was a teen working at McDonald's Nivea came through the drive through. I served her.

At that same McDonald's the Cash Money crew came in after closing.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:16pm
I saw this dude that plays for the wizards down at the wharf. Forgot his name. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:18pm
Nice! Ya'll are lucky because I almost never see famous people around.

Mike Tyson's daughter went to my high school so I've seen him a few times. Very nice guy. The novelty wore off the first time.

This wasn't random, but Wale gave me a high five. ayy!

Also met al green at a random pit stop on my way to New York. He gave my mom an autograph on a napkin. lol

Oh yeah I've seen many basketball and football players. Never a really huge one like Derrick Rose or Tony Romo.

I have mutual friends with Chance the Rapper so Im bout to be in thereStern Smile

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jun 25 2014 at 7:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:20pm
i see common often.  he seems to be always around.  i respect him for that...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:20pm
I've seen Lil Wayne at my middle and high school too when he was still local. He wasn't a current student at either.

Edited by liesnalibis - Jun 25 2014 at 7:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>