BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I Remember When

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I remember when human hair weave from bss came in clear bag and that ish was the bomb for $15

I remember stalking Lois at wagmans and getting on that waitlist for indian virgin straight and curly

I remember when iluvweave had those bomb azz wags virgin coarse curly installs that her mom did. She even had a specific ordering criteria

Yes, yes, and yes!!!!
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:27am
Nature girl would put these Peruvian exocticals to shame Cry
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:06pm
i remember when LACE FRONTS was the 1st topic/thread on the forum..

i remember joining just to find out out lace wigs, Holly was my FIRST order...

i remember the board going back and forth when people were talking about applying nail glue to attach their lace wig...

i remember trying every new 'hair growth' trick to grow my hair - like when everyone was ordering EQ Mega-Tek!...

I remember racing home after work to see new installs posted...

i remember babyphat, KK and all those other members who kept us so entertained on the site...
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:09pm
OMG . do yall remember that lace front glue. i think it was called Endurabond? Straight up super glue LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:14pm
Yes lawd and I never bough any but I did still mess with Ultrahold even after they mentioned medical risks Cry

But i also bought some shady ass diet pills that were banned in the US that made me feel hot and faint so I aint got no damn sense Cry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I remember when Nature Girl was the best hair out chere!!!

I remember the BAWLING and HOLLARING on here when they closed down.

I remmber when BFD's LF Bible was being sold on eBay (Not by BFD) this happened to tons of BHM LF info

I remember when ms Lola started an YT account about LFs (one of the first i think) BHm was like hell naahhh they gonna know our secrets, everybody&they mamma gonna be wearing them and ms lola wigs aint ish and she stole our info.

I remember unikimpressions wigs and that fiasco

I remember the LF women trying to keep that ish from getting out to the public

I remember sexib posting about using Silicon mix and other dominican products then it started to get popular every raas where. Hell it's in the BSS in Jamaica and i pointed the sexib connection out to my mom just this saturday

I remember the great BHM LF exodus to the hair____website, I cant remember what they were upset with admin/mgmt about tho

I remember amandita and how she was the BADDEST stylist

I remember when ___hairluv said to pink sh*tzu "lift merkin and then splash.wash 'gina"CryCryCryCryCryCry

I remember some issues when pghbeautydoll and her friend either flew in to see amandita or she flew out to them (i think it was the latter)

I remember sexib posting the bleach bath method 

I remember diva vocals and the YT lady sherrie i think with the hair sealant

I remember LCHF vs BHM 68739485234985453483423423

I remember BJ, emih, claudie,
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:51am
LOL those LCHF and BHM wars were classic.

I remember when ppl used to date of BHM.

the sextion used to be poppin.

I remember when BHM's mods were actually active

I remember when we didnt have error messagees

I remember when those trolls were changing everyones password and sending PMs to ppl. i think it was a photo with that pizza cat

I remember when those vendor exposal threads used to be EPIC!! BHM has been the rise and fall of MANY VENDORS lol

I remember when we used to order those high density LFs with extra baby hairs LOLLLLL

I remember when Indian hair was POPPIN

I remember when we could say p0rn on here the mods changed it.

I remember when we couldnt have nice things

I remember when we went through all those methods to blend the lace LOL. stocking caps. scar patches. medical tape  . ect

I remember when Light Yaki/Italian Yaki/KS was the preferred texture. we didnt have all these exotical blends

I remember "exotical" being a compliment.

I remember when we could post photos with out vendors stealing them

I remember when fotki was super poppin .

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:02pm
I remember when Wagman used to only sell by the pound.

I remember when that member bought actual yak hair from Wagman.

I remember when Indianhairs.com used to cost $100, give or take a few $.

I remember when lacefronts were cheap as hell. I had plenty of wigs that were well under $200. Hell, some were $100 or less and had much better hair than what I see today.

I remember when yaki was actually yaki. All that mess is silky as hell now.

I remember the original CON and how it detangled beautifully.

I remember when the bleach bath was first introduced.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:52pm
I found the old pricelist from Wagmans circa 2008 and It makes you wanna cry....
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I found the old pricelist from Wagmans circa 2008 and It makes you wanna cry....

Hell yeah i paid $198 with shipping for 8oz of 16/19 inch virgin straight in 2009 and then about $210 for virgin curly. I still have my virgin straight hair too. Wags had the longest 4oz wefts
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic