BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Remember When

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I remember when I thought Milky Way was the hair

Lol me too! I looked down on you if you didn't buy it.

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Sponsored Links

lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by lildeevah lildeevah wrote:

Remember when Brazilian, Peruvian, Filipino, Armenian, and whatever else made up texture didn't exist?

Looks around , shhh dont tell anyone but it still dont ShockedCry, just different processed and mixes of chinese and indian hair.

LOLLOL You're right!! Don't tell the ratchets that though unless you're ready to be "schooled" on their 32" Weave from the island of Fiji.
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:41pm
I remember when Group Orders used to be the ish

I remember when ppl actually posted pics of their installs and didn't just lurk (no shade to lurkers)

I remember when WEAVES was an ACTIVE section :(
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:51pm
I remember when people use to stop over at BHM and get hair tips on what NOT to do. YOU STILL CANNOT ROCK SILKY HAIR WITH 4C LEAVEOUT NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE IS.

This weekend also I've only seen pure deathingtons on peoples heads. People in NY don't care 1 bit of have 2 different textures on their head. I picked my bottom lip up several times this week.
ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:40pm
I remember when Nana hair wasnt a vendor
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:03pm
I remember when I use to lurk and read I use to get useful and helpful information. After signing up things went down hill. Vendors invade the board and bloggers started taking sides with horrible vendors.
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:15am
i remember when, the m2m was popping

i remember when A.R.J.U.N.I first came on the scene.

i remember when you actually get VIRGIN hair.

traniece42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traniece42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:49am
I remember when we use to relax our weave hair first before installing it. It was so coarse back in the late 80s early 90s.

I remember paying $60 for my first set of human hair singles. And the hair was 40 a pack.

I remember when french refined was the bomb curly hair

I remember when Dookey Braids (poetic justice is what the kids are calling them now) first came out and we use to put the little gold clips on the bottom lol.

I remember doing sengalese twist with kanakalon when only the African sistahs were doing them.

I remember when if you had a weave it meant you had money to spend on your hair because most hairstylist wasn't weaving hair back then. And the ones who did charged top dollar.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I remember when the weave section used to be popping. The fights, battles and shade that used to be thrown over here. Maaaaaannnnn. BHM has calmed down A LOT since I first was here. 

I swear ever epic thread my messy ass was either eating popcorn or participating......LOLLOLCryCryCry

When I go back to read.....im on page 1 or 2 every time....
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:00pm
i remember when amanda, monique, and shonda dee were the girls to see in the A.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic