Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I Remember When

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:57pm
*I still have the 2004 Wagman price list. Yes, it will bring tears to your eyes. I have the original version of Wagman DC hair from 2004 on my head right now and it's still great LOL.

*I remember when OrangePop, PH and others would post and I would sit and take mental notes of all of the knowledge that they were dropping.

*I remember when the 'April Wig' was the rage, b4 the BHM/CV connection. I also remember when people bought lace wigs from the American guy on eBay that was primarily selling to the theatre industry for top dollar $$$$

*I remember when the info on authentic Russian hair was posted freely a decade ago lol

*I remember when the lady ordered the yak hair (yes, the wild animal) to experiment with too. She came back with an initial report, but never came back with a follow up. I often wonder if she ended up making an amazing miracle weave out of that yak hair

Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:14pm
I remember when everyone was using monistat to grow they hair. And ummm whats that horse conditioner everyone used to use…………? Damn I can't remember. In fact I have a bottle of it somewhere. Black bottle with blue labeling. Anyways.

I remember when everyone was getting that hair from the U.K. it was curly I can't remember the name of it either. 
I remember arjuju and why we even have to call it that because if you called it by its real name, it was somehow blocked. The drama behind that hair was epic. But the shyt looked nice though.

I remember the bad name hallies curls used to get.

I remember when bobraz was the shyt around these parts. I was wearing bobraz for years when I was transitioning. And chileee you couldn't tell me that wasn't my real hair. 

I remember that member who used to LOVE ASHANTI and ashanti could do no wrong in her eyes. 

I remember when BHM used to have meet ups. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:20pm
ooohhhh snap. I just remembered. 

I remembered when Belle used to rock lugos hair, HARD BODY back in 2006-2008. What made me stop supporting them is when I bought a batch from them. Went all the way to manhattan. I hate cats. Sat in that shop as they stretched and pulled and wefted my hair. Let me tell you . THat biitch started shedding like nobodies business. I call them and tell them I've had the hair only three weeks and it is shedding so much. I could see globs and globs of the hair. When I took the tracks out, SEE-THRU. Them folks told me there was nothing they could do for me. And there my friends ended our relationship. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:54pm
Rolls eye at NJ in here bragging about 2004 Wagmans Cry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:58pm
Yes JP, glam (most) and Prnena I remember all that tooThumbs Up

I remember when tons of post "can i caim ____length" and the threads about ppl putting their head back and all the fraud

I remember pinksh*tzu's merkin

I remember the camaraderie in LFs

I remember the epic LF vs weave arguments

I remember the first time Russ made a post (in TTT) and everyone just stopped for a good ten minutes cause we were in shock, i beleive ccluvsau was the first to respond to him

I remember that some fotki would be on LOCK DOWN and one would have to ask for PMs (not I)

I remember when fotki announced they were changing their policy and the mass migration

I remember when many hair and hair product vendors only had fotkis and email addys

I remember some good makeup challenges in Makeup section

I remember which member were original mods

I remmber the appointment/voting for new mods

I remember a thread with screenshots mgmt and some mods were discussing allyse (or supm like that) that was hidden so quickly

I remember and just re-read last night when cargia pooped in the woods and sexed her elderly YT boss!

I remember when mods/mgmt were reading PMs and the shock of everyone (IDKW that was obvious)

I remember when the member (in Growth) told the rest of us "at least I;m not descended from slaves" she was African that ish still signs

I remember the fire and brimstone and teeth gnashing when they discontinued the orignal con and how frantic i was calling around to find out if it would be discontinued here. I washed my hair with old con a few weeks ago *big grin*

I remember fermodyl 319

I remember my first post on BHM

I remember when it was all about AOHR and AtONe ____(i cant remember thsi one), surge, Hawaiian sily 14 in 1, JAson biotion poo and condish Wild Growth OIL, sulphur 8, taking 100000000000000mcg of biotin daily

I remember Passion Fruit and her ________________. LAWWDDDDDDDDD

I remember the headaches and issues some had with MN but they kept on slapping it on

I remember the mas bannings for no damn reason and everyone calling russ massa

I remember MH and the clique

I remember skin wefts and Liquid gold glue

I remember the heated debates about Putting MN on the scalp

I remember Amiesha, then she turned Ameisha ESQ- she had the fire bobs and above shoulder weaves.

I remember when BHM meetups would be announced on open board and all were welcome, I remember the pics being posted after.

I remember TiaValentine and SAlex and MzMart and JamericanDiva she was an air hostes
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:04pm
Cry I remember when people were doing group orders until people started dipping off with the cash Dead
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:10pm
I remember InsensigateDead
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:12pm
I remember when folks used to rock realistic densities.  (why u swear your 8 packs of hair looks natural?)

I remember when summer hair was 2.5 packs (not bundles) of wet and wavy and it was the sh*t fuccwhatuheard.

I remember when there was only Indian, Chinese and very expensive true brazilian hurr.  (shout out to nature girl. come back y'all)

I remember when as a teenager it was a fauxpas to wear weave and don't let nobody find out it's a wig cause it will get snatched off by some bullies.

I remember when people wore leave outs instead of suffocating looking closures.

I remember when most black women were scared to wear blue/green/red/purple/rainbow ombre hair and called women that did ghetto.

I remember when I was the only one brave enough (in my city state) to wear 28 inches of KS and/or CVR.  Now errybody got hair to the ass and i'm mad.LOL

I remember when everybody wore "The Aaliyah" (if u white "The Rachel") instead of the "Kim K".

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I remember when everyone was using monistat to grow they hair. And ummm whats that horse conditioner everyone used to use…………? Damn I can't remember. In fact I have a bottle of it somewhere. Black bottle with blue labeling. Anyways. Mane and Tail? Cowboy Magic?

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I remember when everyone was using monistat to grow they hair. And ummm whats that horse conditioner everyone used to use…………? Damn I can't remember. In fact I have a bottle of it somewhere. Black bottle with blue labeling. Anyways. Mane and Tail? Cowboy Magic?

Surge or Megatek?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>