Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I regret my children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:24am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

LOL @ her not wanting grandkids either go figure she knew if she didn't have kids her husband wouldn't have stuck around.

pretty much

i think its selfish to not want kids and then have them just so you dont stay single or afraid to be left by your partner

Edited by afrokock - Apr 05 2013 at 4:27am
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 5:42am
This is just crazy.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 5:48am
She looks like a dude..
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 5:59am
Words cannot describe the feeling of euphoria I felt when they laid those tiny warm bodies on my chest after the 38 weeks and 22 hours of torture and pain. And I was unsure whether or not I wanted children. Now I can't imagine my life without them. Hopefully, when they are in their teens, they won't make me regret them.....

I find it interesting that she says she agreed to have two kids. My sister and told me that she doesn't know how I can be at home with my kids all the time. She said she loves her kids but needs that time at work to keep her sanity.

Edited by nicks_hotmama06 - Apr 05 2013 at 6:12am
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:32am
Lol BHM is so anti children. Yall gone be some old, old, old maids.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:51am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I think we need more true stories like this.  I don't think pictures n'stuff should be posted but....this type of stuff needs to be said.   So younger females coming up will know that it's ok to not want children.  That you're not strange and that it's not required of you to bear children.  

I agree. A lot of women feel like this but just won't admit to it because people will shame them.
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 6:58am
She is vile.  How can you be more concerned about a dog than your child?  She probably would have been happier if she paid a nanny to take care of the kids and went back to work.  With that mindset I can't see how staying home with her kids offered them any benefit.

I am a stay at home mom.  My other SAHM friends and I often joke that returning to an office would be like a vacation.   Children are hard work.  Raising a child properly is a more than full-time job and they do require a large amount of finances if you want to give them the best opportunities in life.  Her problem was expecting something from the kids in return.  Because I do for my daughter out of pure love for her, I do not resent the sacrifices.  That is the nature of motherhood.  It is the toughest job but has many moments that are just priceless
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 7:13am
I wanna believe this is a shock piece...

Cuz otherwise this lady is a stone cold wretch

To admit this publicly is just
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 7:27am
I applaud her honesty.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 8:20am
This thread is interesting. And folks always have to nerve to say that kids are "throwing away" their parents when they put them in nursing homes. A lot of folks deserve it. I already told my mom she's going to one, she fukked up my life
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>