BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I regret my children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:12am
I dont mind what she said, I'm glad she could be honest with herself. Im sure her kids knew before this, and Im sure they knew all of their lives. It's not like this can really be hidden, especially if they watch her interact with other people and watch how other people interact with their children. 

If I cant control all of the circumstances, or better yet, if the circumstances arent all up to my standards I'll probably be one of those women who regret having children.   

And Naptural85 has the cutest fricken baby in the entire world. I have yet to see another baby that damn cute, and I've seen my baby pictures. The amount of cuteness in that baby makes absolutely no sense and should be illegal. Just look at those cheeks!!!!!!

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Apr 05 2013 at 2:26am
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:12am
She was just saying what I think a lot think and feel. Some people get pushed into having kids they don't want and just go through the motions until the child is an adult. I think today is it is a lot more acceptable to not have children. Not saying people still don't try to push it but in the past it was strange to not have a child.  
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:21am
My Mom always used to say this, did it stop Her from Being a Great Mom to us....NO!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:28am
poor kids
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:41am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Truthfully, I think there are a lot of women who feel like this. They dont want to admit it because it's looked down on.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 3:50am
I don't want kids and I worry I might feel like this if I have them.

I was just telling my best friend this the other day. She felt the same way, but says the maternal instinct and love took over during her pregnancy. She wants me to have kids so I don't wake up at 60 years old and regret it.

I can't gamble with a child's life like that tho.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:08am
LOL @ her not wanting grandkids either go figure she knew if she didn't have kids her husband wouldn't have stuck around.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 4:24am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

LOL @ her not wanting grandkids either go figure she knew if she didn't have kids her husband wouldn't have stuck around.

pretty much

i think its selfish to not want kids and then have them just so you dont stay single or afraid to be left by your partner

Edited by afrokock - Apr 05 2013 at 4:27am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 5:35am
The idea of having kids and being 100% responsible for their wellbeing scares me sh! tless tbh. I know I'll want them one day... probably after I'm 30....I don't think anyone should be forced into motherhood.

Edited by CherryBlossom - Apr 05 2013 at 5:36am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 5:42am
This is just crazy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>