FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I really need everyones help.

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I really need everyones help.
    Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 7:04am
Because Google just isn't cutting it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FLIP OVER INSTALL IS?!

As much as I have Google'd & searched I just can't seem to find a definite definition on what it is...

My biggest question is this;

Can it be achieved with a swoop bang?  Is it even ideal for a swoop bang?!

Dead I need help!
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 7:26am
the flip over install is basically the front of the hair where people would usually put bangs, instead they use a flip over method to create a more volumized look that you can sift either to the left of right,, it gives that volumzed hump in the front crown section of the hair .. You can achieve it two way to my knowledge 1 is with a lace closure, and 2) with the wefts but u have to cut them.. its hard to demonstrate in writing on how to do the flip over method, but one of the way i learned is going on youtube and typing in the no part closure method and you can see it.. but im still learing other ways to do it. Also there is a guy that is on instagram his name on it is _THEHAIRGAWDSTYLIST he does the flip over method with swoop bangs and all on his clients etc.. and it looks wonderful.. But to achieve it it looks like he leaves the perimeter out.. and he sections off hair at the crown, with the hair he sectioned off it seems he leaves a leave out so the natural hair will show when its flipped on either side, and well as he leaves a section in the middle in case you want a middle part... and withing the sectioned part he braids hair and install the hair extenions so it can give that voluminous look... lol... i know it looked confusing in writing but if you go his instagram he has a little clip  on how he does it lol... HOPE THIS HELPS REBELLE
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 9:29am
Go on Youtube and look up Ivy Powell Flip Over Method....

This is just my opinion..
It looks better when your hair texture matches the weave texture. If not when it grows out, you will have kinky edges and silky hair flipped over looking a fool.
If its short you channel Whitney Houston, circa waiting to exhale with curly hair with no part wig and thats a nope.

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Go on Youtube and look up Ivy Powell Flip Over Method....

This is just my opinion..
It looks better when your hair texture matches the weave texture. If not when it grows out, you will have kinky edges and silky hair flipped over looking a fool.
If its short you channel Whitney Houston, circa waiting to exhale with curly hair with no part wig and thats a nope.

I totally agree, thats why when i do it i use curly hair... Tried it with straight hair once and i will not doing it again too much work for blending since im natural, and i would hate to get heat damage... 
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 7:40pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3F8C-IYv2U

Here's the video

You should do it with at least curly hair so you don't have two countries in your head.....

lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:42am
I totally agree with the vedio link on youtube that SweetApples9 give,that is detailed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic