Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I really don't understand...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

ms. blue.....your avi LMAO LOL

I've been lurking since 2008 and still haven't bought from a vendor because of fear. Even after doing my research. It's like a drug deal.

LMAO!!! Tongue

It does feel like a drug deal. I have been lurking for a while to but still too nervous to make the buy on aliexpress. I don't mind spending money on quality products, but I hate wasting my money on some BS. Angry
Sponsored Links

LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:23pm
Hi, My name is Tre' and I'm a weaveaholic. Big smile

Feel the need to introduce myself because although I've been a  lurker for years, I just started posting recently. Any who, on my quest to find a great go to vendor...

I have bought from AE at least 8 times over the past 2 years. I was happy with 5/8 of my purchases. To find the vendors, I read reviews, looked at the # of orders for an item, always talked with the Vendor before placing an order to pin down details, and always paid through escrow (in order to be able to dispute). Pretty painless experience overall. 

In addition, I bought a full lace unit  from Holly about 1 week ago (my first purchase from a CV that was not from AE). I learned of Holly through BHM. We sent countless emails before hand so that I could make sure that I was sure. She was polite and extremely responsive. I even overpaid by 10$ (mix-up with the way I read the stock list) and she refunded it w/i minutes. I am happy thus far with my purchase. The wig was gorgeous. 

Also, I purchased from countless AV's (genesisvirginhair, halleys curls, silkbasedclosures, etc) and I'd have to say it was about 60/40 split in my favor with regard to the outcome. I will note that with few exception, AV's offered considerably inferior customer service.

Oh, youtube reviews (from non-"gurus"... because I believe whether or not somebody pays for something skews their perception of its value whether consciously or unconsciously) are usually valuable in helping weed out vendors to stay away from.

In sum, countless hours on the computer and a really active paypal account is how I found good vendors.

Good luck Wink

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System