Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Purchased Some Beautiful Hair & Hate It!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:27am
What happened? Is there a missing post?
Sponsored Links

caramel Cognac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote caramel Cognac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:17am
Thanks Jaguar. Posting on here is not a good idea. The lack of maturity and respect on this board is mind blowing.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:54am
I think this gone be good. ill be watching this one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote caramel Cognac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:28am
What happened was I posted about hair that I did not want and Miss Bucket whoever came in here to have her three minute comedy show. A couple of gals were entertained and tagged along. I came by and dismissed the show and Vickey and her post ***Poof***

This stuff tends to happen with me on this board. Everybody loves them some CC from "My Experiences" to All things BHM. Carry on people.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Cognac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:31am
Typo, I meant Miss Vickey but Bucket seems fitting for her so I'll keep it.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:49am
I never saw what shandra wrote , but i would ignore and let it go . The only mistake you made was posting hair for sale in the main forum . Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote caramel Cognac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:51pm
Thanks. I don't let ignorance get to me so I paid whoever that Vickey person was no mind. I did find the correct section to post the information on and did successfully. I remember now why I left this board for so long. Someof the members here are too much and are borderline cyberbullies.
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:52pm
hahahahahahahahaaaaa

VICKKIES GONE WILD
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by caramel Cognac caramel Cognac wrote:

Thanks. I don't let ignorance get to me so I paid whoever that Vickey person was no mind. I did find the correct section to post the information on and did successfully. I remember now why I left this board for so long. Someof the members here are too much and are borderline cyberbullies.
She's just a troll however back to the original post OP the hair is beautiful. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Cognac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:02pm
Thank you. In the event that I don't receive a bid to sell the hair, I may turn and make a wig out of it. Does anyone know how to do that using a wig cap?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>