BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

i phone5 or glaxy s3?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:07am
the one downside is the screen on the galaxy is not as bright as the iphone so reading or watching videos in certain conditions can be difficult.

Sponsored Links

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:37am
Galaxy, as long as you can deal with the large screen size. basically everything about it is superior to the iPhone imo. I just gave up my iPhone yesterday and got an android. I missed having control over my phone. Not to mention the amount of free apps that you would normally pay for with apple.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:40pm
I love love love my galaxy S3 !!!

I just got it like 3 weeks ago and over the weekend a friend and I were at a function, we took pics then S beamed them to each other just like the commercial.Cool

I never ever get the "cutting edge" in tech stuff so getting this was a real treat.  Tmobile had it FREEEEEEE (with rebateAngry) for 2 days in november and I got that bad boy, waiting for my rebate now.

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:13pm
can I s beam with my galaxy s 2?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I love love love my galaxy S3 !!!

I just got it like 3 weeks ago and over the weekend a friend and I were at a function, we took pics then S beamed them to each other just like the commercial.Cool

I never ever get the "cutting edge" in tech stuff so getting this was a real treat.  Tmobile had it FREEEEEEE (with rebateAngry) for 2 days in november and I got that bad boy, waiting for my rebate now.

aww i wanna find someone to beam withCry
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:33pm
I've had the gs2 gs3 and now I have the note2. The gs3 is far more better than the iphone. The only thing I rate Oct the sg is the front facing camera. Hands down the iphone is the winner. Other than that I'm cool
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:34pm
Tropical you can't beam with the 2. I gave my son the 2 and we have to do everything over wifi direct which is still cool but....... beamin is where it's at

Edited by 510QUEEN - Dec 11 2012 at 1:35pm
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:05pm
The Galaxy most def.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:09pm

galaxy note 2, if your willing to carry this behemoth in your pocket

Edited by bunzaveli - Dec 11 2012 at 2:09pm
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 2:33pm
I am barely over a year with my sg2 and I am so tempted to go ahead and upgraded to that galaxy note 2..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic