Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I ordered hair from a vendor & it's fake Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

If you weren't sure, you def. should have used some of the reviewed suppliers talked about here. I hope you get a refund,but you will have to send the hair back.

I was looking but I wasnt looking hard enough lolz. I couldn't find a good supplier because of scamming issues no one wants to share. I have been noticing. 

I am trying to send the hair back they wont respond to me. 
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

heres the links 

The hair looks nice in pictures. Its beyond thin. What ive shown is the 22. It smells like "when you wet your bss hair" and it has a bunch of different hairs and lengths . 

http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35678972732
http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35679075621

& this is the hair I had since February
http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35679250194 
What exactly did you order? 

The smell is just the chemicals they use to process the hair. Their hair is processed, not virgin. Is that what you mean by it being fake or are you saying it's synthetic hair?

I brought or so I thought I brought Virgin Brazilian straight and wavy.

The picture is suppose to be the wavy hair. Its straight and it is a human hair blend synthetic is in there. I have the bag ready to shipped back so I cant look at it again. Its so hard to explain without someone actually looking at what im talking about but its not virgin. 

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:28pm

If you weren't sure, you def. should have used some of the reviewed suppliers talked about here. I hope you get a refund,but you will have to send the hair back.

I was looking but I wasnt looking hard enough lolz. I couldn't find a good supplier because of scamming issues no one wants to share. I have been noticing. 

Chile there are a million and one reviews with names and photosLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:03pm

Chile there are a million and one reviews with names and photosLOL

Lolz I know. I've begun to dig in the archives. I should have really did all the good research before hand and not listen to my friends.
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:42pm
wow, i have my own hairs factory. so i know some information about the hairs, anyone can ask me anything. no worry.

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

Who are these people in this post?Disapprove

Well dear friend, Hopealer is a CV or works for one and Mr.Good Hair says his/her name is Remy Mane in her/his profile but sounds a lot like Glam Goddess Beauty to me. Tongue

We will probably find out sooner than later. LOL

M6drop

SCORPIO1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCORPIO1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:23pm
SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU...I THINK YOU TOOK THE RIGHT STEPS IN GETTING IT HANDLED.....GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by SCORPIO1979 SCORPIO1979 wrote:

SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU...I THINK YOU TOOK THE RIGHT STEPS IN GETTING IT HANDLED.....GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING

Thank you
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:12pm
Man this hair game is foul as hell. But everybody that wears weave knows that chemical bss store hair smell so I think you did right to dispute them.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:35pm

heres the links 

The hair looks nice in pictures. Its beyond thin. What ive shown is the 22. It smells like "when you wet your bss hair" and it has a bunch of different hairs and lengths . 

http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35678972732
http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35679075621

& this is the hair I had since February
http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35679250194 
What exactly did you order? 

The smell is just the chemicals they use to process the hair. Their hair is processed, not virgin. Is that what you mean by it being fake or are you saying it's synthetic hair?

I brought or so I thought I brought Virgin Brazilian straight and wavy.

The picture is suppose to be the wavy hair. Its straight and it is a human hair blend synthetic is in there. I have the bag ready to shipped back so I cant look at it again. Its so hard to explain without someone actually looking at what im talking about but its not virgin. 

Well girl that's how it is. You can't buy true virgin Brazilian hair at those prices. It would be about $100 an OUNCE if it were real Brazilian. From the pics it's clearly processed which explains the smell and the processing was apparently poor to lose the waves after one poo.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:25am
^^^Piss poor processing. Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair