Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I ordered hair from a vendor & it's fake Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Mr Good Hair Mr Good Hair wrote:

Originally posted by EGO-CENTRiC EGO-CENTRiC wrote:

@MrGood Hair, who pissed you off?  It looks like OP already addressed you, and even clarified her point, which from what I can tell, is that she discerns the lack of QUALITY in the product.

It also looks like she is simply trying to get her $ back, so why the snide remarks?

Why you mad?

Just not a fan of ignorance...
But hey feel free to continue with your "honey chile" moments...

As I stated earlier...
Some people need to stick to the BSS YAKI instead of giving virgin hair suppliers a hard time...

Why join BHM if all you can offer are insults ? You claim to know so much , yet you never offer a dam thing to help . Women like myself are well aware of the Weave game . If you continue to post insults , I will not hesitate to point the admin to your vile post . Unhappy
Sponsored Links

misscovergirl90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote misscovergirl90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:32pm

Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

Hi All, 

I havent posted on here in a long time. Lost my pwd lolz. 

An update on me. I have my NYC cosmetology license Wohoo! Tongue

I work in a salon inNYC now =( not happy. I want to freelance and get signed to an agency hopefully lolz. 

OKay to the drama. I have been doing my own research--obviously not good enough--. I brought 5 bundles of hair from a company through alibaba.com
I don't know why I trusted the company. The prices were decent. I just wanted to have hair available for my own clientele to help my client retention. & now OMG ----_______---- I have BSS hair! Its horrible it smells like BSS hair straight out the pack. Looks like Outre Sol hair & I know because I have that installed on my head lolz. 

I filed a claim with paypal because the vendor is now not responding to my emails. Did I do the right thing? 
Does anyone know any reputable vendors on that site?

So you are placing all judgement on the product and filing for a dispute being, because you don't like how it smells...

Jesus...

i think this is that ajthehairdoctor scammer guy, i remember him using this screen name somewhere...... i think he came to defend his self here or something anyone remember when all that was going on lol?
goldenapple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldenapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:44pm
ClapClapClapClap
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

Who are these people in this post?Disapprove

Well dear friend, Hopealer is a CV or works for one and Mr.Good Hair says his/her name is Remy Mane in her/his profile but sounds a lot like Glam Goddess Beauty to me. Tongue

We will probably find out sooner than later. LOL

M6drop
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by EGO-CENTRiC EGO-CENTRiC wrote:

@MrGood Hair, who pissed you off?  It looks like OP already addressed you, and even clarified her point, which from what I can tell, is that she discerns the lack of QUALITY in the product.

It also looks like she is simply trying to get her $ back, so why the snide remarks?

Why you mad?

Just not a fan of ignorance...
But hey feel free to continue with your "honey chile" moments...

As I stated earlier...
Some people need to stick to the BSS YAKI instead of giving virgin hair suppliers a hard time...

Why join BHM if all you can offer are insults ? You claim to know so much , yet you never offer a dam thing to help . Women like myself are well aware of the Weave game . If you continue to post insults , I will not hesitate to point the admin to your vile post . Unhappy

We should work on that india
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 7:05pm
Hey dreamz ^^^^ I agree .EmbarrassedHug
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

Who are these people in this post?Disapprove

Well dear friend, Hopealer is a CV or works for one and Mr.Good Hair says his/her name is Remy Mane in her/his profile but sounds a lot like Glam Goddess Beauty to me. Tongue

We will probably find out sooner than later. LOL

M6drop
forgot all about M6. LOL
Mr Good Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Good Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:45pm
I actually came to this board because I heard about SEVERAL extortion attempts on international vendors from women who frequent this message board. The whole "give me a discount or I will ruin your reputation" and "give me free hair or I will destroy your business" type deals

I found it hard to believe so I wanted to check things out for myself...
Just passing thru... Feel free to carry on...

There is talk of a blacklist for certain cities (Detriot for example)...

And having western union only transactions...

But from what I see this board isn't as bad as I heard...
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:39am

I actually came to this board because I heard about SEVERAL extortion attempts on international vendors from women who frequent this message board. The whole "give me a discount or I will ruin your reputation" and "give me free hair or I will destroy your business" type deals

I found it hard to believe so I wanted to check things out for myself...
Just passing thru... Feel free to carry on...

There is talk of a blacklist for certain cities (Detriot for example)...

And having western union only transactions...

But from what I see this board isn't as bad as I heard...
Can I get a pm with your business' website info?
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 4:03pm
Okay sorry I missed the conversation. 

@MrGoodHair I entirely pay you no mind because like @LoveLaces is asking if you also cannot share your accreditation. What you say holds no value. 

And to everyone else again I am not basing my satisfaction on the hair smelling like BSS. Someone stated it before. The hair is a human blend, Synthetic, Processed etc. Its not virgin hair like I was told. 

I am hoping the vendor responds to my paypal claim because they still wont respond to my email. They can gladly have their hair back. I have no use for the hair. I want virgin hair. 

I definitely have no intentions of scamming a hair company. I have a lot more integrity than that. I wanted a reputable one to work with consecutively. I am trying to start my own business. I got played. I am dissatisfied and now have to keep on with my search with trying to find a good company.  I just wanted Virgin hair. Not BSS if that was the case I would have brought BSS hair. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>