Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I ordered hair from a vendor & it's fake Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The pictures with the blue tape are all over Ebay.

Damn damn damn...ya just can't get good hair these days...

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 13 2012 at 8:22pm
Sponsored Links

neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:23pm
ahh I see because They didnt send me hair with blue tape. Im waiting on my pictures to load on my comp but my tape is black. Im so upset. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:29pm
This is my hair that I had since feb. Its been in a zip lock bag. I have it colored and dyed. This is virgin Straight Brazilian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:32pm
I'm putting the pictures on my tumblr for you guys to see and analyze. I cant get them to load properly on here. Ignore my horribly colored walls =]
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:35pm
if so  that maybe not the cheater, the information is so detailed, but i still don't know why they still don't contact you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:44pm
heres the links 

The hair looks nice in pictures. Its beyond thin. What ive shown is the 22. It smells like "when you wet your bss hair" and it has a bunch of different hairs and lengths . 

http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35678972732
http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35679075621

& this is the hair I had since February
http://onlyberrylove.tumblr.com/post/35679250194 
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:50pm
OMG, the hair looks so short-tempered. if it's easy to tangle? if so i think you can ask an refund and then you also need to send the wesfts to them. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:58pm
I would gladly send them a refund if someone will respond to me. I just got off the phone with paypal & they are still waiting for the company to contact them back as well. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:58pm
send them back the hair for a refund****
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:18pm

hi dear, you are really a very very nice person, so patient. if i were you, i will directly ask an refund when they still haven't given me an reply. you are so kind. love you

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>