BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I ordered hair from a vendor and its fake Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mr Good Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Good Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

Hi All, 

I havent posted on here in a long time. Lost my pwd lolz. 

An update on me. I have my NYC cosmetology license Wohoo! Tongue

I work in a salon inNYC now =( not happy. I want to freelance and get signed to an agency hopefully lolz. 

OKay to the drama. I have been doing my own research--obviously not good enough--. I brought 5 bundles of hair from a company through alibaba.com
I don't know why I trusted the company. The prices were decent. I just wanted to have hair available for my own clientele to help my client retention. & now OMG ----_______---- I have BSS hair! Its horrible it smells like BSS hair straight out the pack. Looks like Outre Sol hair & I know because I have that installed on my head lolz. 

I filed a claim with paypal because the vendor is now not responding to my emails. Did I do the right thing? 
Does anyone know any reputable vendors on that site?

So you are placing all judgement on the product and filing for a dispute being, because you don't like how it smells...

Jesus...
Sponsored Links

neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Hopealer Hopealer wrote:

hi dear, you are really a very very nice person, so patient. if i were you, i will directly ask an refund 

when they still haven't given me an reply. you are so kind. love you

Thank you. I did ask for a direct refund. He finally responded to me oh so casually "I will contact you when I am back from the office" 
Its 10:23 am in their country. Why can't I get a conflict resolution now? :( 

I don't even care about the money. I just wanted quality hair. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Mr Good Hair Mr Good Hair wrote:

Hi All, 

I havent posted on here in a long time. Lost my pwd lolz. 

An update on me. I have my NYC cosmetology license Wohoo! Tongue

I work in a salon inNYC now =( not happy. I want to freelance and get signed to an agency hopefully lolz. 

OKay to the drama. I have been doing my own research--obviously not good enough--. I brought 5 bundles of hair from a company through alibaba.com
I don't know why I trusted the company. The prices were decent. I just wanted to have hair available for my own clientele to help my client retention. & now OMG ----_______---- I have BSS hair! Its horrible it smells like BSS hair straight out the pack. Looks like Outre Sol hair & I know because I have that installed on my head lolz. 

I filed a claim with paypal because the vendor is now not responding to my emails. Did I do the right thing? 
Does anyone know any reputable vendors on that site?

So you are placing all judgement on the product and filing for a dispute being, because you don't like how it smells...

Jesus...

If It was based on a smell solely I wouldn't mind. My very first Purchase of virgin hair smelled like curry. 

The smell is the issue because it is not quality hair. Anyone who wears extensions and works with them will know the difference. Me saying that it smells like BSS is case in point the only way for extension wearers to understand what I mean. 

I also gave links to show the difference in quality. 

Thanks for your input though it was well received. Clap
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:32pm

hi dear, you are really a very very nice person, so patient. if i were you, i will directly ask an refund 

Thank you. I did ask for a direct refund. He finally responded to me oh so casually "I will contact you when I am back from the office" 

really? the service really very very poor. how can they  like this? it's the paypal or the vendor? generally speaking, the paypal shouldn't do this.  you can complain themAngry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:35pm

really? the service really very very poor. how can they  like this? it's the paypal or the vendor? generally speaking, the paypal shouldn't do this.  you can complain themAngry

No this is the vendor. I contacted paypal because I have a business account and they are just waiting on the supplier to respond to the claim. 
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:42pm
i see, i think you needn't to contact the vendor and directly ask the dispute. generally, if you ask a dispute, you will get you money back in paypal.  you also needn't send the hair wefts to the vendor because their poor service. the paypal will protect buyers right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Good Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:06am

<!--if gte mso 9><w:Word><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel><w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery><w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>2</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery><w:Kind>DocumentNotSpecified</w:Kind><w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing>7.8</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Compatibility></w:Compatibility><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom></w:Word><!--><p ="p0"="" style="margin-bottom:0pt; margin-top:0pt; text-align:justify; "><span style="mso-spacerun:'yes'; font-size:10.5000pt; font-family:'Times New Roman'; ">hi dear, you are really a very very nice person, so patient. if i were you, i will directly ask an refund </span>

<p ="p0"="" style="margin-bottom:0pt; margin-top:0pt; text-align:justify; "><span style="mso-spacerun:'yes'; font-size:10.5000pt; font-family:'Times New Roman'; ">when they still haven't given me an reply. you are so kind. love you</span><span></span><span style="mso-spacerun:'yes'; font-weight:bold; font-size:16.0000pt; font-family:'宋体'; "></span>

I personally touch and go thru at least 5 kilo's of virgin hair every week and about 20 kilo's of indian remy hair...

My point is for you to base the bulk of your dissatisfaction on this hair not having the "musk of India" attached to it is IDIOCRACY at it's finest...

I've had customers upset before because they couldn't wash the that INDIAN FUNK out of their hair on a kilo's I've had before...

I think you should just stick to buying hair from the beauty shop and settle for BSS hair and leave getting good hair to everybody else...

Just my 2 cents, because you are basically saying I want funky virgin hair and all virgin hair isn't MUSKY...

Some not all...
And for you to feel like your hair has to have that MUSKY FUNK smell to it to be real let's me know that you need to stick to the YAKI...

MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:17am
Who are these people in this post?Disapprove
EGO-CENTRiC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EGO-CENTRiC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:20am
@MrGood Hair, who pissed you off?  It looks like OP already addressed you, and even clarified her point, which from what I can tell, is that she discerns the lack of QUALITY in the product.

It also looks like she is simply trying to get her $ back, so why the snide remarks?

Why you mad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Good Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by EGO-CENTRiC EGO-CENTRiC wrote:

@MrGood Hair, who pissed you off?  It looks like OP already addressed you, and even clarified her point, which from what I can tell, is that she discerns the lack of QUALITY in the product.

It also looks like she is simply trying to get her $ back, so why the snide remarks?

Why you mad?

Just not a fan of ignorance...
But hey feel free to continue with your "honey chile" moments...

As I stated earlier...
Some people need to stick to the BSS YAKI instead of giving virgin hair suppliers a hard time...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic