Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I ordered hair from a vendor and its fake Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I ordered hair from a vendor and its fake Help
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:33pm
Hi All, 

I havent posted on here in a long time. Lost my pwd lolz. 

An update on me. I have my NYC cosmetology license Wohoo! Tongue

I work in a salon inNYC now =( not happy. I want to freelance and get signed to an agency hopefully lolz. 

OKay to the drama. I have been doing my own research--obviously not good enough--. I brought 5 bundles of hair from a company through alibaba.com
I don't know why I trusted the company. The prices were decent. I just wanted to have hair available for my own clientele to help my client retention. & now OMG ----_______---- I have BSS hair! Its horrible it smells like BSS hair straight out the pack. Looks like Outre Sol hair & I know because I have that installed on my head lolz. 

I filed a claim with paypal because the vendor is now not responding to my emails. Did I do the right thing? 
Does anyone know any reputable vendors on that site?

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:02pm
All these views and not one response =[ 
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:05pm
if the supplier still not respond your letter and deal with this issure, yes you are right to filed a claim. the paypal will return your money, but you still need to contact the vendor, because they still haven't seen your hair and don't know the problems, if you have received the return money and the wigs still in you hand, that will not very good

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:07pm
I contacted the vendor. Through email and skype. Hes on skype right now but wont respond to me. When I was making my order he responded within the minute. Now nothing. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:12pm
Send paypal all of your emails and pictures . I would stay away from alibaba until you can take the time to research the topics . Your rep in on the line . I refuse to take the risk or wait time .Smile 

Edited by india100 - Nov 13 2012 at 8:12pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

All these views and not one response =[ 

Well I was gonna ask how you can tell the difference but I didn't wanna derail.
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:13pm
Whos the vendor ? 

Edited by ILOVEBEYONCE - Nov 13 2012 at 8:17pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:14pm
Im going to post pictures now. I had some virgin hair that I brought a few months ago. I think it came from Queen. I remember my old boss saying that name. 

It looks so far from the same. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:16pm
Logo Clouddy Zhang
Baoxing Business Of Yuexiu District Guangzhou City
Mob: 13250788738            Fax: 86 20 83542663
E-mail: clouddy@126.com  Skype:clouddy001
Web: http://bxhair.en.alibaba.com
MSN:clouddy007@hotmail.com
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:20pm
The pictures with the blue tape are all over Ebay.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic