FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Order My First Closure from Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:13am
I agree that his bleached knots are great
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:15am
Mine weren't bleached for whatever reason..
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:58am
Yes the knots were bleached with all my closures..
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:25pm
I just got my stock ordered closure from Roman 15 minutes ago....I'm trying to play with the hair but I can't I'm at workAngry. But the hair looks real nice and my closure knots' are bleached!
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

I just got my stock ordered closure from Roman 15 minutes ago....I'm trying to play with the hair but I can't I'm at workAngry. But the hair looks real nice and my closure knots' are bleached!

I love getting my hair parcels at work,,, but hate hiding in the bathroom trying to pretend to pee just so I can have a good look at it!AngryLOLAngry
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

I love getting my hair parcels at work,,, but hate hiding in the bathroom trying to pretend to pee just so I can have a good look at it!AngryLOLAngry
Yea me too..Big smileLOL. I just got a kilo of curly hair from another CV. I was in the bathroom trying to look at all my pieces in a stall. .....I know ppl were wondering what the heck I was doing with all that noise I was making with the packing from DHL package. It was very funny..
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 3:41pm
Thanks for responding, ladies. I am so happy to hear that the bleached knots are on point! YAY! I had my order sent to my home...but as soon as it arrives, I'm going to sneak off work and haul ass home. #press  LOL.

Edited by shantel75 - Nov 14 2012 at 3:42pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:48pm
I think you be happy with your purchase op....I have a stock lace and it was good. Anyone order a stock silk from him? I think after using both I am a silk closure girl
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:49am
How can I contact Roman? I've been considering getting a closure to use with my uparts, but I don't want to worry about the knots showing...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I think you be happy with your purchase op....I have a stock lace and it was good. Anyone order a stock silk from him? I think after using both I am a silk closure girl

I'm waiting on a silk closure from him. I'll post pics when I receive it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic