Oh my dear.....I have advice for you, take it for whatever its worth.
1. Less is more.
2. Get a better camera
3. I can barely hear you, speak up
4. You are doing entirely too much both on this site and in your videos
5. Get closer to the camera if you're applying your makeup
6. You might think you're being funny but its not. I could barely make it 20 seconds through your videos. Your demographic is 15-18 year olds because they're the only ones who can tolerate such a personality.
7. Instead of begging for subscribers on a BLACK hair care site, take your ass to specktra, beautylish, or makeupalley and post your photos there.
8. Not sure how old you are but I highly doubt you are in any position to give advice on life, so just don't do those videos. Decide what kind of channel you want and stick with it.
And even when you do all of that, you still need to step it up a bunch of notches but we all had to start at the bottom so....Not trying to be being rude, it just is what it is. Good luck on your quest to be a youtube sensation.