Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I need some GOOD CLY

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some GOOD CLY
    Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:04pm
Hey Ladies,

My go to vendor use to be KevinCN. I absolutely LOVED his CLY. However my last 2 orders have been blah!!!! Something is off with the hair. I need to order some more but I'm not sure who to try...I know there's Roman, Jacksun (not sure if anyone likes his CLY), and Rex...can anyone let me know their experience??? Or PM with someone else...I normally share so i'm hoping sharing is caring. Thanks!!!Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:19pm
Would you go with an AV?
Kinkycurlyyaki has a beautiful light yaki and they have been getting great reviews.
And their prices aren't bad at all.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:06pm
I just ordered some from a Chinese vendor. Should be getting my bundles tomorrow. Will send you a PM if the hair looks good.
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:55pm
Yeah I stopped ordering from kevin early 2012 after I received a crappy order of virgin chinese from him. All three closures that I ordered was sloppy and appeared to be balding, and the wefts were thin, shed and one bundles wefting was HORRIBLE.

He really fell off big time. I still have Kinky straight from him that I ordered in 2011 and it's still going strong.
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I just ordered some from a Chinese vendor. Should be getting my bundles tomorrow. Will send you a PM if the hair looks good.

Thanks! Please keep me posted!
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Would you go with an AV?
Kinkycurlyyaki has a beautiful light yaki and they have been getting great reviews.
And their prices aren't bad at all.

thanks! I'm going to take a look at their prices! Thanks again!
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:44pm
I made my first purchase of CLY in October 2012 from Roman. I must say I love this hair! Even my mother remarked how beautiful the texture was. She loves my weaves but she adores this one in particular. I have no shedding, strong wefts, no filler fibers, true to lengths. I do get a tad bit tangling at the nape but I wear a wool coat so that is to be expected. Also I do recommend washing this hair once a week if you like for it to be light and not heavy. That's not a problem for me because I have made a wig out of my wefts. My only complaint is that it really doesn't hold a curl for to long, again not an issue because I made my wig similar to Beyonce's look from the Me Myself & I videoWink.I plan on ordering longer lengths in the upcoming weeks.
-HTH

Edited by Unladylikediva - Feb 08 2013 at 5:45pm
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:14pm
Try kinkycurlyyaki.com, then yaki and light yaki is gorgeous and ur prices are great for an AV. :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic