Perfect Hair Collection

I need some advice y'all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:20pm
Speak to your coworkers and see if a couple of them can back up the allegations made by the manager before you complain to HR. You don't want to go to HR without people who will testify for you and say that they heard from them.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by samiro samiro wrote:

Thanks y'all are the best. And yeah, I felt having people calp in and complain would be too much, but all of my coworkers have had a bad run in with these two and have valid complaint so i'll stick to being honest. I'm just fed up tye assisstant manager is rude and the gossipy coworker has started the craziest rumors about other coworkers.

I'm not sure why it started. I'm always getting compliments on my
work so I don't think that's it.

It started when my dad called one night after he'd been waiting outside for an hour (he was picking me up that day) and I remember her talking with my coworker saying that my dad came off as rude. I went back to work and 15 minutes later they were stilltalking about it.

Flash to 3 weeks later and I'm hearing thatbsupposedly my dad called in and told my assisstant manager that I'm mentally disabled.

ShockedShocked

samiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by samiro samiro wrote:

Thanks y'all are the best. And yeah, I felt having people calp in and complain would be too much, but all of my coworkers have had a bad run in with these two and have valid complaint so i'll stick to being honest. I'm just fed up tye assisstant manager is rude and the gossipy coworker has started the craziest rumors about other coworkers.

I'm not sure why it started. I'm always getting compliments on my
work so I don't think that's it.

It started when my dad called one night after he'd been waiting outside for an hour (he was picking me up that day) and I remember her talking with my coworker saying that my dad came off as rude. I went back to work and 15 minutes later they were stilltalking about it.

Flash to 3 weeks later and I'm hearing thatbsupposedly my dad called in and told my assisstant manager that I'm mentally disabled.

ShockedShocked
</br>

Mhm. The thing is - he never said that. He says he was polite and she was actually rude to him. We're supposed to get off at 9, but she would always hold us back until 9:30/10:00(i believe the new manager made her stop.doing this) but then she didn't want to give anyone any overtime. So my dad rolled up at 9, waited for an hour then called to see what was going on (my phone had died: and she responded with "ugh, you gotta hold on. I'm counting my money"
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:10am
Your manager is quite fucked up.

She not only tried to weaponize mental illness, she tried to create a hostile work environment for you for no reason.

There is something very wrong with her.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:14am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Your manager is quite fucked up.

She not only tried to weaponize mental illness, she tried to create a hostile work environment for you for no reason.

There is something very wrong with her.

exactly....i personally think the manager is the one who is a little on the Wacko side....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:16am

why is it so hard for people to go to work, do their job, be polite, and go home?

all folks should care about is doing a good job and making money
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:10am
Do everything...and I mean EVERYTHING in writing.

Seriously, with gossipy, petty ppl--actually anything dealing with work should always be done in writing. You don't want your words misconstrued nor do you want this to be something that just gets blown over. 

Paper trails = proof. This way, if you have to make an even bigger case about it and sh*t gets really real...you can always say On such and such date, I wrote a letter regarding this matter, it has yet to be resolved...blah, blah, blah.

Plus, writing tends to put fire under asses that verbal complaints may not. If you need help putting a letter together, lmk...I got you.
samiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Do everything...and I mean EVERYTHING in writing.<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">

Seriously, with gossipy, petty ppl--actually anything dealing with work should always be done in writing. You don't want your words misconstrued nor do you want this to be something that just gets blown over. 

Paper trails = proof. This way, if you have to make an even bigger case about it and sh*t gets really real...you can always say On such and such date, I wrote a letter regarding this matter, it has yet to be resolved...blah, blah, blah.

Plus, writing tends to put fire under asses that verbal complaints may not. If you need help putting a letter together, lmk...I got you.

Thank you! I'm going to start working on my letters after work. I'm working on asking around to make sure these people will vouch for me
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:32am
samiro, bring a tape recorder with you and bring up that rumor again

you're gonna need undeniable evidence
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair