Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I Need Some Advice with This Lace Closure!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
kppoohbear500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kppoohbear500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Need Some Advice with This Lace Closure!
    Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 10:54pm
Hello,

(I tried to post this in the Weave/Extensions section but it said I wasn't allowed toConfused, I assumed it was because I didn't have that many points? Is that right?) 

Any who, I need your help ladies. I redoing my hair for the upcoming holiday and I bought a new closure. Here's the pic: 

Okay, now I know what your thinking I should have got a lace closure with free parting but I bought this before I did all my research. The first lace closure I had was hard for me to deal with because I did not know anything about bleaching the knot, tinting the lace, etc. to make it look more realistic. So I bought this one. I have seen on some post that ladies have bought middle part closures and it looked like Moses parted them! Just wide unnecessary parts the vendor pre-made. Hopefully, this one any like that! 

So my question is, is there anybody that can help me come up with a braid pattern for this! I have been checking the forum and I couldn't find anything. 

Sponsored Links

B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:16am
Hey poohbear, are you wanting to just wear your closure in a middle part? And what method are you using? Sewing it in, the elastic band, or making a wig?
kppoohbear500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kppoohbear500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:21pm
Hello, thank you for responding! I want a middle part and a part on the right side. I will be doing a regular sew in with the tracks sewn to my braids, and I will sew the closure down as well. On the sides and to an anchor braid in the front with clear nylon thread if i can figure out a braid pattern.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic