Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need muscular legs

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Blkbarbie_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blkbarbie_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need muscular legs
    Posted: Sep 27 2010 at 2:28pm
Ladies,

I love going to the gym for cardio but I want feminine muscular legs....any recommendations on excersizes or weight machines?

Thanks
Sponsored Links

tameva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tameva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 6:41pm
Squats and lunges are always good.
beetle87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beetle87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 2:09pm
You say you go to a gym right. You can do squats on the Smith machine, lunges, leg presses (seated or inverted), inner and outer thigh presses, etc. . 8-10 reps, 3 sets. start w/ lightest weights first then work your way up.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 3:12pm
The stepmill....i've been using this machine for 45mins and NOT HOLDING THE BARS and i can already see results. I'm using because it the best machine for cardio and im trying to improve my endurance for running but i was wearing some boy shorts around the house last night and notice that my legs were looking GOOD. I have hugh thighs so im trying to slim them down...i can see the fat going away because my muscles are starting to show. This machine is the truth! Not to mention...because its steps..it builds that backside too! Wink

juliaj5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2010 at 8:50pm

Squats (butt to ground), one leg squat, sumo squat
 lunges (walking and stationary)
Dead lifts (my favorite)
Bridge lift on exercise ball
Calf raise

MizzBrit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzBrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2010 at 8:54pm
insanity
dallasgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dallasgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2010 at 9:41pm
Leg press and seated calf raise machine do wonders Thumbs Up
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2016 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

The stepmill....i've been using this machine for 45mins and NOT HOLDING THE BARS and i can already see results. I'm using because it the best machine for cardio and im trying to improve my endurance for running but i was wearing some boy shorts around the house last night and notice that my legs were looking GOOD. I have hugh thighs so im trying to slim them down...i can see the fat going away because my muscles are starting to show. This machine is the truth! Not to mention...because its steps..it builds that backside too! Wink

my gym got rid of this machine.... i will have to go skip elevators and go up the stairs
stream26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stream26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2016 at 7:30am
if you not go to the gym I think its should be one of that http://jonsguide.org/best-treadmill-home/ - http://jonsguide.org/best-treadmill-home/ - machine  . Personally I m hate gym .I ride my bike for an hour and travel about 6 km (4 miles more or less) going through a very irregular way. I heard it's better to give a lot of effort for a short time than a normal effort for a longer time, so I think this is the perfect terrain to go cycling. It's also between the sea and a beautiful grass plain.  I think that bike is a best equipmant for legs.

Edited by stream26 - Jun 03 2016 at 2:54pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic