I need $112,000 per Month For Child Support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need $112,000 per Month For Child Support
    Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:24pm

JLo gets more than me! Marc Anthony's ex-wife Dayanara Torres wants an extra $100,000 a month... as she tells court he goes weeks without seeing sons

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 14:38 EST, 26 November 2013 UPDATED: 15:16 EST, 26 November 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
20 shares

View 
comments

New details have emerged of the child support battle between former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres and her ex-husband Marc Anthony.

The 39-year-old model and actress has taken the Latin superstar to court as she seeks a huge increase in child support payments from $13,000 to $112,000 a month for 12-year-old Cristian and 10-year-old Ryan.

Court documents have revealed Torres claims that Anthony pays his second ex-wife Jennifer Lopez far more in child support, despite her own successful career.

Favourite artist: Marc Anthony, shown accepting the award for Favorite Latin Artist on Sunday at the 2013 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, has been asked to provide more money for child and spousal support by ex-wife Dayanara Torres
Seeking more support: Dayanara Torres, shown in Los Angeles in 2011, is a former Miss Universe

Favourite artist: Marc Anthony, shown accepting the award for Favorite Latin Artist on Sunday at the 2013 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, has been asked to provide more money for child and spousal support by ex-wife Dayanara Torres

J Lo gets more than me! Anthony is also now divorced from second wife Jennifer Lopez, with Torres claiming the singer gets significantly more in child support

J Lo gets more than me! Anthony is also now divorced from second wife Jennifer Lopez, seen Sunday, with Torres claiming the singer gets significantly more in child support

In the documents, as seen by TMZTorres also claims Anthony pleaded poverty during their divorce, but bought JLo a $4million ring the week it was finalised. He wed the singer a week later, although they are also now divorced.

Anthony, 45, who received the Favourite Latin Artist award on Sunday at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles, has said he made $1.25million a month this year.

Torres insists she does not receive enough cash to fund her children's lifestyle, and has been forced to sell her home and move to a small apartment in the valley.

Paid up: Marc, seen on the carpet at the American Music Awards on Sunday, has been paying about $13,000 a month in child support

Paid up: Marc, seen on the carpet at the American Music Awards on Sunday, has been paying about $13,000 a month in child support

And while Anthony sends lavish gifts to his sons, they do not have the space to play with them.

Nor, she claims, does he spend time with the boys, one of whom has special needs.

She claims his visits can be weeks, or even months, apart. And, on one occasion, she claims Anthony cancelled a visit because of work commitments, but his devastated sons then saw him on TV cavorting on a beach with JLo.

Puerto Rican-native Torres and Anthony got married in 2000 and divorced in 2004 and she's seeking the child and spousal support based on Anthony's high earnings.

Anthony's lawyer Daniel Jaffe countered that his client has fulfilled his support obligations to his former wife and their children.

'Marc has paid every penny, well over $13,000 a month,' Jaffe said.

Happier times: Marc and Dayanara pose together at the Grammy Awards in New York City in February 2003 during happier times

Happier times: Marc and Dayanara pose together at the Grammy Awards in New York City in February 2003 during happier times

The attorney added that Anthony 'has paid for all of the kids’ schooling, band lessons, camps and all medical and dental costs. Virtually everything.'

Jaffe said Anthony would oppose Torres' request for more support in court.

Anthony and Lopez have five-year-old twins Emme and Maximilian together.

The singer earlier this year released salsa album, Vivir Mi Vida, which has sold more than one million copies and has been on an international tour in support of the album.

The singer most recently has been linked romantically to 22-year-old Chloe Green who has been cheering him on while he performs on his world tour that ends in December.

Second marriage: Marc, shown with ex-wife Jennifer Lopez in June 2011 in New York City, has been linked recently to Topshop heiress Chloe Green

Second marriage: Marc, shown with ex-wife Jennifer Lopez in June 2011 in New York City, has been linked recently to Topshop heiress Chloe Green

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2514026/Marc-Anthonys-ex-wife-Dayanara-Torres-wants-extra-100-000-month-child-support.html#ixzz2low3S8BC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:30pm
Wait J Lo gets child support?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:39pm
That's 1,344,000 a year.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:41pm
smmfh.  whoever the fluck I marry is signing a mf'ing prenup, and I ain't having kids w/them unless I know I can take care of them on my own, because those kids ain't living with "daddy" with me paying for his next bitch's new car with the money I'm sending for my children.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Nov 26 2013 at 11:42pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:44pm
JLO need child support?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:56pm
personally, i don't think she NEEDS more than 13k a month.  the whole tiny apt sob story is ridiculous.  however, if he makes 1.25 million a month, he should be paying more based on the law in California.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:44am
fuuuuuuuucc...does he even have that kind of money?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

JLO need child support?

girl hell naw.  but it's the principalities.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:47am
Marc Anthony looks like a vampire

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:17am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

fuuuuuuuucc...does he even have that kind of money?
yo..

Marc is caking it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon