FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I miss my friend with benefit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I miss my friend with benefit
    Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:17pm
I really miss that nicca! Things were going good between us until one day I randomly cut him off because I started catching feelings. I blocked his phone number and blocked his facebook and never looked back. I hate that I had to do that to him, but it was better that I cut him off before I get too deep than fall in love with him and be rejected. Now I am sitting here missing him and that peter. I know logically I did the right thing, but there are times that I just get weak and miss him. I don't know what to do!
Sponsored Links

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:34pm
You did the right thing keep it moving. If you look back your feelings will get hurt.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:16pm
You did the right thing.

Once it starts off as 'just sex' for a guy - it remains just sex for a guy. If you let yourself start to fall for him .. you will be no different than these other foolish girls that write about a guy they are 'in love' with but he never takes them out anywhere or introduces her to his friends etc. :(

See, they don't even realize that they are not in a real relationship so they are 'expecting' things.

You would just be hurt in the end. For him umm he's probably (shrugs)just fine about now ... off going 'boom boom' with another female. Hasn't skipped a beat.

Just do up your hair and makeup differently, get a manicure and pedicure .. go out and meet somebody else. :)

(Moral of the story .. never have a 'friends with benefits' relationship with a guy that you MIGHT actually be interested in for something real one day. Pick some (loser) that you KNOW you'd never really BE with.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 12 2014 at 3:23pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:23am
You got a lot of self-control girl! Most girls would have continued to have sex and fall deeper for the guy, only to be heartbroken or worse: get pregnant and be left alone AND heartbroken.

Get out of your house more and go to different places, that way you will meet a new man.

Catching feelings for a friends with benefits never leads to any good.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:40pm
Just do it one more time and it will be out of you.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:29am
It's all process of elimination.....

This too shall pass LOL

Word of advice, don't look back tho. it'll be like starting over fresh and you have wasted all your time trying to let go and blocking him from fb n stuff.

Because in the end he may just end up playing you....so don't play yaself.

Find another....

Gorden94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gorden94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Just do it one more time and it will be out of you.

LML girl don't do it. Then you'll be thinking afterwards did i really get this outta my system?...Let me try one.two more times just to make sure. The power of the D is real lol Stay out while you areSmile
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

Word of advice, don't look back tho. it'll be like starting over fresh and you have wasted all your time trying to let go and blocking him from fb n stuff.

^^^^ THIS!

Edited by LaTreMagnifique - Jan 14 2014 at 9:35pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:11am
hope you moved on ... ive got a triple AAA side piece that fine as hell/ real nastyman/ know what the fukkk he doin & is str8 catchin feelins for meLOL I recognized him as my sidepiece from the beginning/ I STAY busy so it's works out FANTASTIC for me/ BUT I must admit I had to pump the breaks after our 1st sexual encounter sheitttt that mofo put it down on my azz soooo good while he was handlin business I was speakin in toungesLOL  / ive distanced myself from him for a month now/ he str8 be textin/ callin/ and I don't answer/ can't lie ive been fantasizing about him lately I decided not to get dack whipped / imma whip that dackLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jan 17 2014 at 1:12am
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:21am
I know it's hard girl, beleive me i do but You did the right thing.

plus the sad part about the friend with benefits things is when he gets a girlfriend, you have no choice but to move on any way so better now than later.

i hope you find some good dick in your life that chooses to be your man and not just your friend
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic