Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I may have to quit Walmart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:56pm
walmart is garbage anyway...

you won't miss anything...

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 3:14pm
you sound like one of the slow people I usually b!tch about when I'm in the UScan line. They always have the most crap and stand there holding the item they just scanned only putting it on the belt once the price appears....holding up the whole line ...you don't want to be inconvenient but yet you don't have a problem being an inconvenience to others... what's up with that
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:31pm
Meh. I love Target.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

damn, you all fancy huh ? i aint even know about this self scan everywhere else. unrefined nigguh problems Disapprove

DEAD

Even I knew that LOLs and I'm in the Caribbean BunzLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

you sound like one of the slow people I usually b!tch about when I'm in the UScan line. They always have the most crap and stand there holding the item they just scanned only putting it on the belt once the price appears....holding up the whole line ...you don't want to be inconvenient but yet you don't have a problem being an inconvenience to others... what's up with that

Make you feel some type a way?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:55pm
You must be walking out with full carts like you're at the Costco.  The self check out scanner sucks at the Wal-Mart grocery and store near me, there's alwayssssss an error and then I have to wait for someone who has no clue what code to punch in pretend like they know for a minute or two, then call someone else over.  But I know your type in line lol bc I'm that person too as long as my bf is with me...he will have us bring a half full cart to electronics...I think it's poor shopping etiquette but he couldn't care less.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 22 2014 at 4:57pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

walmart is garbage anyway...

you won't miss anything...

!
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

They don't let you ad match at the U-scan. I like to scan my own things so I can take my time and make sure it rings up for the price on the shelf, not more. The cashiers always have to rush through and always double scan items. Some times they catch it and fix it, sometimes not. Then, if you don't realize it until after the transaction is complete, you have to stand in line at customer service. They can't fix their own mistake at the register. Ugh. Also, I like to be able to read the screen to see what the items rings up at but like I said they go so damn fast I can't watch each item.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 5:29pm
If option was available poeple would make thier own price without an ad.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Girrrrl! I hate people who don't know how to use the self checkout or take all damn day looking at the price come up!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic