Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedI MAY HAVE LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
socophoenix View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I MAY HAVE LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...
    Posted: May 09 2008 at 10:14pm
help guys please, get ready to listen.
ok
some of yall may remember my best friend i lost touch with, found and fell in love with. ok well its been 6 months of ups and downs but i swear id relive them all cuz the love we share is crazy. im stressed. i have finals this week, an already low grade, i had a miscarriage in february, and his ex girl has been stayin wit him n his parents.
most of yall read that last part n said RUN. let me finish. they hate each other. with a passion. only reason y shes there is cuz they were together for 2 yrs and got put out by her mom n his parents still love her n let her stay ther. he doenst live with his paents, they moved into his apt cuz they were hittin hard times. they've moved out leaving just him, and he's tryna get his money up to relocate. now this n!thc(his ex) has been poppin off n our relationship since the get go. she cant let him go but he HATES her. now my baby has a lil problem wit substance abuse, alcohol n otherwise, n its gotten worse wit stress recently. he got drunk the other night n called me n i heard him kiss her. he denied it but he doesnt remembe 80% of that night. ppl had to remind him of most of it.
but
about a month ago we were arguin cuz he told me she was movin in. and i cheated. wasnt even drunk n did everything but have sex. still havent told him so im not completely innocent.
his older bother calls me n asks wats up, i told him wat i heard n said dont ask questions just b happy. wtf? he then goes on to imply that things arent ova b/t baby n his ex, but throws n an 'i want u wit my bruh, think u da best for him'. i called baby n went off. told him to lose my number, dont come to my graudtaion, dont call, nothin. FORGET ME. he apologizes and swears he didnt even do nething. then he gets to thinkin. y would i listen to sumone witout even askin him fist, and just eact on they word? so he now thinks me n his brother r talkin. he has trust issues so i expected this.
he told me he was gonna give me wat i wanted, he loves me more than anything or ne1 hes eva known but its easier to go bcuz if he stays he'll neva trust me n his brother again. his bruh n him have bad blood but r civil for the most part, n chill alot so i believed him+babys actions. so now when i call he calls me 'bruh' or 'cuz' and still says he loves me but i can feel the arms legnth and the wall b/t us. he's in the studio workin on an album thats COMPLETLY about me, when things were good, so he cant really talk, but i havent heard from him since 3 when he told me it was easier to leave. he even said that anyone could b replaced, and tho he loves me more than the world, he doesnt need da stress/suspicion. mind u when one of my so called friend told him i was cheatin cuz she wanted him(i wasnt) he BROKE UP wit me n got wit her for two weeks b4 coming back. all i did was have a convo wit his bruh. i was angry n now i feel this may have been the final straw in our relationship. its easier said than done to walk away when u love someone this much, and he knows he needs to get help for his problem. i jus wanna kno if i cant fix things wit him feelin the way he does? should i give it some days? is it REALLY too late fo us?

HELP PLEASE, my heart is ith this one, i just eally cant b without him.....not now, not leavin like this....
Sponsored Links

socophoenix View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 10:26pm
bump anyone please?????
treybaby2005 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 12:48am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

treybaby2005 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 12:52am

I just read it again just to make sure I understood what you were trying to write.Seriously are you kidding me?

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 1:08am
"lil substance abuse problem", lives with gf, they sleep/kiss (whateva) is what I got out of it....leave him be.  Doesn't sound worth the trouble.  Why are you fooling with someone who's obviously bad news?  Even love can be self destructive and in this case your relationship with this guy is a guarenteed drive to heart break hotel.
Melanie87 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 2:33am
Leave.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 2:46am

how do you cheat on someone living with another woman?
MsTaurus View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 2:50am
Yes! You need to leave this alone...ASAP. There is entirely too much going on here...all this drama is only going to bring about even more unnecessary drama. You WILL find someone MUCH better. You might hurt now...its only natural. Just give it some time, trust me you will feel better..
Divatologist View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 4:31am
I really hate when I see females go through this. I think if you go back and read this, you will see the light. The thing that gets me is if your friend came to you with this, you would probably curse her about about being so stupid.

It's clear that you have no concept of what love is and how it feels to be loved. The love of your life doesn't live with another female. The love of your life doesn't bring drama to your life. The love of your life should bring just that, love to your life. I can't understand why you would let someone treat you like this and claim it's love.

Having sex does not = love
Having his baby does not = love
Him disrespecting you does not = love
Him living with another female definitely don't  = love

Where is the love you should have for yourself? You first have to love yourself and there will be no question about what love is. Right now you don't love yourself because you are allowing this to happen to you. Look at what you're goin through. Is that something a best friend would put you through. Would someone that truly loves you treat you this way.

Being in love = being happy

Sure there are ups and downs, but true love and true friends will work it out. I'm sorry but you need to leave this person alone. Come on now a substance abuse problem. That's what's wrong with some of you young girls. You give your all for a man that is not worthy. You're stressed out and need to be concentrating on your future. It's clear to me that he is not focused on you, but you are so worried about losing him that you may risk failing in school. So what? Now, you don't have him or an education. Are you serious?

I'm gonna give it to you straight. Just as sure as I have been on this earth for 39 years, I promise you he is not the one. Believe me I have been where you are more times than I care to remember. There will be someone else who is even better. Some of my downfalls in life were centered around some fool that I was "In Love With". I'm trying to save you now so you won't have to learn the hard way. Please get your education. Please find a way to discover yourself. By that I mean learn what makes you happy and what makes you not so happy. Make it a goal to seek out what makes you happy and that's when you will begin to realize what it means to love yourself. Once you discover self love there will never ever be a question about who is the right man for you because you will settle for no less. A man that truly loves you wouldn't treat you like this. Look at what you're going through for a man that lives with another female. I've been where you are, but I've also been in love and have been loved. This is not what you want. Believe me.

I know that you don't want to hear this. I know you want someone to tell you that it will be alright and he will come to back to you. Run Girl!! Run to the library and study. Focus on your education. Get yours!! Don't be like me and run behind some fool while you miss out on an education. I am now going to school for what I should have went to school for a looooong time ago. Oh no! I went running behind some fool and don't have a thing to show for it. I blew a scholarship and everything. Now, I have to struggle and pay for what was free to me then. I'm old LOL!! I want to come home and watch TV, but I have to work OT and study. I have to pay rent and electric & phone bills. Please don't make the mistakes that many of us have. Your heart will heal. You will grow and there is a love of your life out there, but he is not the one.

Love yourself. Tell yourself you deserve more than being someone's sloppy seconds and after thought. Good luck and take care.....V
candies View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 7:05am
First of all put him out of your mind and concentrate on your school work.

Secondly, this guy isn't worth it.  He's still sleeping around with his ex, he has a substance abuse problems and he's jealous/paranoid, sleeps with anyone though it may hurt you (your friend) and I'm sure there's more that you didn't put in your thread.

Also, how can he accuse you of listening to others before him then sleeps with your friend based on what she told him about youConfused.

Put yourself of the outside looking at this situation.  The answer is as clear as day!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic