Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

i make sex noises in my sleep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:24am
Originally posted by exoticmami06 exoticmami06 wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I make noises when im about to fall asleep, like a low whimper.

but my cousin full out screams in his sleep.Like scary-movie-white-girl scream. I remember one time him and his mom came to sleep over and both slept in my room on my bed, i was on the air mattress on the floor. In the middle of the night, this damn little boy sits up straight and starts screaming at the top of his lungs. I woke up immediately but stayed still cause i didnt know what the hell was going onConfused. He kept screaming, im sure you could probably hear him from outside. It was one of the full force gut wrenching screams that makes your throat sore the next day. Then his mom sat up and started shaking him like "Joey, Joey, wake up. wake up joey", and she was shaking him super hard too. Finally he woke up and was like "huh?". I laid still has hell and even was holding my breath, my eyes were wide open, scared the righteous sh*t outta me. then both these muthas lay back down and go to sleep like nothing happen, and apparently im the only one in my house that heard that ish.

LOLCry

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:33am

but my cousin full out screams in his sleep.Like scary-movie-white-girl scream. I remember one time him and his mom came to sleep over and both slept in my room on my bed, i was on the air mattress on the floor. In the middle of the night, this damn little boy sits up straight and starts screaming at the top of his lungs. I woke up immediately but stayed still cause i didnt know what the hell was going onConfused. He kept screaming, im sure you could probably hear him from outside. It was one of the full force gut wrenching screams that makes your throat sore the next day. Then his mom sat up and started shaking him like "Joey, Joey, wake up. wake up joey", and she was shaking him super hard too. Finally he woke up and was like "huh?". I laid still has hell and even was holding my breath, my eyes were wide open, scared the righteous sh*t outta me. then both these muthas lay back down and go to sleep like nothing happen, and apparently im the only one in my house that heard that ish.

lol maaaan, this really made me LAUGH! 
i can just imagine that.. 
whew. 

Ok but@ the OP, apparently i talk in my sleep. Idk if i still do cus it was years ago when i used to sleep with the door open, now no one is ever around me when i sleep. 
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:45am

LMAO sounds like night terrors, nah i aint down for that, my bestfrien will say a couple word in her sleep, a sentence at most and thats it. the screaming?! nah id be outta there

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

i love sleep orgasms. i wish they happend like all the time instead of like 2x a year Cry

I love these! But I always wake up before the big finishAngry
ermmmmmmmmmm can we say succubusShocked

and thx for the compliment guysEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:33am
i talk and moan in my sleep.
if im tired enough I'll tell you ALL of my secrets
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by exoticmami06 exoticmami06 wrote:

LOLCry

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

^^ it just does. they're strong too.
yeah I've had orgasms in my dreams. More intense than I've ever had in real life. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic