Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I love these
    Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 6:47pm
FRACKING <BG talk> things .  Do your makeup, unpin the hair that you have done nothing to . . . lean over into the shower, used hand held nozzle, spray hair wet, rub some leave in or diluted conditioner through it, towel scruch, do the white girl hollywood head spring back thang . . . arrange hair, scrucnch some more and you just got a great head of hair !! Leave it and go !!

The IR wavy sling move . . . I just love it.LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by Celie - Apr 20 2009 at 11:17pm
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 7:00pm
how did you know i did that today.. LOL i shamelessly admit that i dyed the top part of a CVR while i was wearing it last night b/c i might switch up in the middle of the week with my newer one.. i was looking so hawt in that new CVR that i wore last week when i was sneaking and cheating on my date..0

that i wanted to maybe wear it again this week.. so i colored the one i was wearing only half at the top to make it match the new colored one i had.. and i didn't conditioned it good enough, so when i got home today i had to do that to rewash it and condition it on my head.. i've got to wear it another day b/c its raining i don't want my new one.. that's already roller set and ready to apply to get rained on.. so i'm wearing this one thru tomorrow b/c its raining again..

Have you tried to put the airbrush make up on yet? b/c I was so freakin flawless today i did a glycolic acid peel last night so my skin was so wonderful after that.. and then this morning beaming all the way to work until took it off..
slimandsexxy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 7:00pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I can't wait to get the perfect app and do the same thang, lol.
MrsPackMan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 7:30pm
i want to do that!!!  *pouting*
estaci View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

FRACKING <BG talk> .  Do your makeup, unpin the hair that you have done nothing to . . . lean over into the shower, used hand held nozzle, spray hair wet, rub some leave in or diluted conditioner through it, towel scruch, do the white girl hollywood head spring back thang . . . arrange hair, scrucnch some more and you just got a great head of hair !! Leave it and go !!

The IR wavy sling move . . . I just love it.LOLLOL
LOL

No comment. Absolutely no comment.
*runs off crying*
talent View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 8:50pm
I want to do that .but i haven't have my wigs.Cry maybe it is so cool ! lol
ebonyyasmine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

how did you know i did that today.. LOL i shamelessly admit that i dyed the top part of a CVR while i was wearing it last night b/c i might switch up in the middle of the week with my newer one.. i was looking so hawt in that new CVR that i wore last week when i was sneaking and cheating on my date..0

that i wanted to maybe wear it again this week.. so i colored the one i was wearing only half at the top to make it match the new colored one i had.. and i didn't conditioned it good enough, so when i got home today i had to do that to rewash it and condition it on my head.. i've got to wear it another day b/c its raining i don't want my new one.. that's already roller set and ready to apply to get rained on.. so i'm wearing this one thru tomorrow b/c its raining again..

Have you tried to put the airbrush make up on yet? b/c I was so freakin flawless today i did a glycolic acid peel last night so my skin was so wonderful after that.. and then this morning beaming all the way to work until took it off..

Sexi - Do you get oily after your peels ?  I find that I get extremely oil for at least 2 days after I do my peels.  Have you ever tried Glyderm 10% lotion?  I use it every couple of months.  It makes your skin feel and look like satin..
Tressa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 9:04pm

zzzzzzzzzz!!!!  Hear that zzzzzzz! when Celie and Sexi walk in a room!!!Now you know why.Wink....newbies take note.  I use a spray bottle and and hair upside down...when it dries it dries with volume and flow.   And my my hair underneath doesn't get as wet. It's now time for me to wear my own locks, but I love te "hater" stares toooo much!!!TongueLOL

Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Now see, you gonna make me color this thing on my head.  I sho nuf thought about it !!  And we must walking the twin thing, cause the other day, I was doing my nape, reach around with that brush and scraped some DG right cross the under hair .  I was worse than you in the public restroom, scrambling to find those adhesive remover wipes to get that stuff outta the hair. Looking around like I had stole something and cussin' you to the NAWH, cause I had just read about you doing the same !  Girl, we just some crazy dizzy blondes with this hair ! But after I got that nape down like I had set it in cement, pulled those babyhairs across my neck and I was doing the crazed hair dance !

Oh yeah, I have used the airbrush thing twice now.  I realized that if I mix some foundation with the bronzer, I got what I needed, and patted it down with the finishing powder I was pretty set.  Even LOML kept saying to me that my makeup was really good.  He kept saying it was the eyes, but I knew exactly why he was seeing it different. <wink, wink> He don't know about the machine yet !!  WinkWink But, I am on the hunt for a new foundation, I think the dewey is not me.  I can't wait to get my Tempu Bronzer for tanning !  Thanks for turning me out on this.  And I recently just bleached my brows again.  So my brows are 6/27 to match the hair and the foundation.LOL

I know you are wearing that new hair, even though I never saw the pics.  Cause you know when it is perfect !! Girl, let that rain glisten those girls. Rain does the hair good  LOLLOL

Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2009 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz!!!!  Hear that zzzzzzz! when Celie and Sexi walk in a room!!!Now you know why.Wink....newbies take note.  I use a spray bottle and and hair upside down...when it dries it dries with volume and flow.   And my my hair underneath doesn't get as wet. It's now time for me to wear my own locks, but I love te "hater" stares toooo much!!!TongueLOL

I hear ya Tressa !  I had to give up the spray bottle for the wavy.  Those waves just pop when the hair is wet. Girl, my hair is about 20" now, but it stills wants to act a brat at night and you have to start all over in the am.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic