Angkor Cambodian Hair

I like neck lines, wrinkles, and saggy boobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I like neck lines, wrinkles, and saggy boobs
    Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:32pm

Extreme cougar hunting: Man dates great grandmother three times his age

A casual dater is taking cougar hunting to the extreme – by going out with a great grandmother three times his age.

Kyle Jones, 31, says he’s attracted to wrinkles and likes the ‘natural hang’ of sagging breasts.

The call-centre worker from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, dates numerous pensioners at a time and even takes them home to meet his 50-year-old mother.

For the last five years he has been in a casual relationship with 91-year-old Marjorie McCool.

And despite the 60-year age gap, the pair have an active sex life and can’t keep their hands off each other.

Kyle said: ‘Everyone’s brain is wired differently, some guys prefer blondes, some brunettes, some like other guys – I like old ladies.’

The prowler hunts for his cougar prey online.

He continued: ‘Often, the things women are so self-conscious about is what I’m into. I like the neck lines and wrinkles.

‘Women worry about their boobs sagging but I think the natural hang looks great. I’m really not a fan of plastic surgery.

‘I don’t like to say gray, I’m a fan of platinum hair. I prefer it natural.’

Serial cougar hunter Kyle Jones, 31 with his 91-year-old girlfriend Marjorie McCool and his mother Ceceila Jones (Picture: Barcroft)

In 2009 he met great grandma Marge in the bookshop where she was working and asked for her number.

Marge, who had been single for 37 years since splitting with the father of her six children, agreed to go on a date.

She said: ‘The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me. There’s nothing better.

‘I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left.’

Mans reaction to serial cougar hunter and his gf (Picture: Barcroft)

123Screen-shot-2014-06-06-at-7_38_46-AM-378x414

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:37pm
eeeeoowwwww !!!!

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:40pm
Quote The call-centre worker from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, dates numerous pensioners at a time

i read that he was dating 5 old broads at the same damn time. we know whats going on here.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:41pm
someone already posted this in my DEDICATION THREAD ...they even have a sex video that BB Pants posted,,,,
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:44pm
The dude in the yellow and black jacket looks jealous......
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:50pm
'I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left'

Omg
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

someone already posted this in my DEDICATION THREAD ...they even have a sex video that BB Pants posted,,,,

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:52pm
Isn't this a repost? Anyway, here's an ode to Vintage Vagina, tear up any soca party in the Caribbean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8oBrfgCXU

Someone embed i wont even bother to try!

Old woman ALONE, Old woman alone we taking home. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

'I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left'

Omg
I'm going to hell for laughing LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:07pm
Yo BB Pants get in here and post that sex video of these 2....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic