BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I left

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 7:46am
i don't understand why some people are in their feelings about her refusing the help. her behavior is common and we even have women who overcame the abuse on this very board who probably behaved the same way as ruby.

all those woman found their breaking point. hopefully ruby will find hers before its too late.

the advice and resources were offered, that is all anyone can really do until she is ready.  

praying that she can see the benefit to leaving this loser and providing a safe enviornment for her baby. 
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 7:51am
I thought the same thing. Getting out of this type of situation is very very difficult. It's a process and unfortunately you can't will someone out of this, they have to do it on their own time, it's all mental control and it's damn near impossible to de-program someone without proper support.

but that being said, the frustration/anger comes from people being afraid for her (I think) they just want her to be safe...They want her to find the strength to go for herself, but if not for herself, for her Son.

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I thought the same thing. Getting out of this type of situation is very very difficult. It's a process and unfortunately you can't will someone out of this, they have to do it on their own time, it's all mental control and it's damn near impossible to de-program someone without proper support.

but that being said, the frustration/anger comes from people being afraid for her (I think) they just want her to be safe...They want her to find the strength to go for herself, but if not for herself, for her Son.

oh no i get it. DV is no joke and people die from it everyday.  i know people want her to wise up and show tough love, etc. i do understand that. i wish she would too! i guess its this feeling of "well, i gave you this, offered you this and im thru with offering services when she is not taking them up on it".....  

this is just how im viewing it. others may feel different, however. i do understand the frustration because it is. 

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

*walks in, reads OP, reads comments, remembers it's the Sabbath, leaves quietly*
LOL my thoughts exactly.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

And I got the side eye when I said her kid would grow up to be a woman beater.

are you the one that didn't call the police when you suspected child abuse or heard a baby crying, woman getting beat or something like that?
and then the baby was carried out on a stretcher or something days later? 

what the hell does that have to do with what I said? Absolutely nothing.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:42pm
It really doesn't....
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

It really doesn't....

I concur! An apple is not an orange!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 3:00pm
So has anyone had any actual contact w/her? Is this sh*t real? I'm w/mizzsandra. 
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 3:24pm
She's back with him. Let's just all pray for her to find the strength to leave for good& that she remains safe...
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

So has anyone had any actual contact w/her? Is this sh*t real? I'm w/mizzsandra. 

Fraiche, Diane35 and India stayed in contact with Ruby.  I was asked to pm Ruby.  But after careful consideration I elected not to. 

I want RUBY to make decisions herself, and I felt that she was not ready to leave her Husband. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>