BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I left

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by **RuBy FoXx** **RuBy FoXx** wrote:

I am seriously about to leave. I feel majorly uncomfortable. Idk what I shud do I'm goin to sit in my in laws backyard.
NO!!! YOUR IN LAWS WILL HELP THE MAN . SEND ME THE INFO TO CALL THE SHELTER IN YOUR CURRENT AREA FOR YOU IF YOU ARE AFRAID . ONCE I CALL YOU CAN'T BACK DOWN OR I AM DONE . Hug

Edited by india100 - Oct 06 2013 at 11:42am
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:47am
Yea stay away from those in laws please.

I was about to question that but I dont know the full story.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by **RuBy FoXx** **RuBy FoXx** wrote:

I mean I got here my friend had to go to work. I crashed in her bed kuz I was so tired. I wake up her bd is in the bed as well on the other side. I'm uncomfortable I think I'm going to leave already. Then I sit on the couch he comes out like o csn I sit here. I guess to kuz that's the spot to get wifi on their tablet but thsts making me uncomfortable

BD?   u mean baby daddy?!  ion... CALL INDIA!!
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:51am
you are uncomfortable at a male friends house?   Yes that's natural.

Consider the shelter until you have your plan b together, and self sufficiency should be priority so you have the freedom to live where you want, with whom you want, when you want

Seems insurmountable but you can do it and you are so much more capable than you're given credit for 

Just keep taking steps and you'll eventually be where you need to be 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:54am
going back or going to your in laws won't help anything because you already know he's going to beat you up again

Let the women's shelter help you secure your escape, your self sufficiency and custody of your child

Once you are safe, pressing charges might be in your best interest 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:58am
ohhhhhhhhh. I get it now, yeah get to a shelter, with the full intention of getting in your own two feet asap

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 12:43pm
Call India, call Claudie, go to a shelter with your child. You'll get connected with the right resources to help get you on your feet.

And stay away from your in laws.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 12:53pm
Where is your child when he crawled in the bed with you?? Do not go back to that man and DO NOT go to your in-laws, they will will only inform their son! If you're uncomfortable, go to a women's shelter. Or, wait until you can save up the proper funds for your own place so you can peace out asap
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 1:06pm
I think OP means that when she left her abusive husband, she went to her friend's house but her friend had to go to work so OP fell asleep in her friend's bed. OP woke up and found her friend's baby daddy asleep on the other side of the same bed and OP is uncomfortable and is now questioning her decision to leave her abusive husband and wants to go to her in-laws' house who've aided and abetted their son in his abuse towards her.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 2:51pm

Praying Ruby called the women shelter .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style