Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I left

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**RuBy FoXx** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I left
    Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:57am
So I left with my baby some hours ago but I'm already regretting it I'm not comfortable where I am. Wtf do I do I'm already starting to secong guess leaving. I DON'T wanna press charges. What do I do now?
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:58am
Don't go back
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:06am
Comfortable?  Is your discomfort now more than the discomfort you experience when your man beats you or when he starts beating your child?  What do you mean?  You mean your bed is uncomfortable?  The not being under his thumb uncomfortable?  The living in fear of when he will go off uncomfortable? I mean.....what exactly? 

What to do now?  Focus on your child and do what is necessary to move forward.  Start some counselling, start doing what u need to do get a place to live. If not for yourself then your baby.  Get your child grown then you can go back to him if you still wish to.

As far as pressing charges.  While I would say yes press charges....don't do it if you are not ready.  You will only back out later on.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:16am
I mean I got here my friend had to go to work. I crashed in her bed kuz I was so tired. I wake up her bd is in the bed as well on the other side. I'm uncomfortable I think I'm going to leave already. Then I sit on the couch he comes out like o csn I sit here. I guess to kuz that's the spot to get wifi on their tablet but thsts making me uncomfortable
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:21am
Didnt the other ladies pm you some useful info.....I hope you attempted to put it to use.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:27am

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MANY MESSAGES I SENT YOU . NOT SURE WHY MY CALLED FAILED TO SHOW ON YOUR PHONE A FEW HOURS BEFORE YOU WROTE YOUR TOPIC . The fool hit you again ? PRESS CHARGES !!

The people i offer to help need you to be sure . You wait to long between messages to confirm . Please stay where you are . They can help you go underground if you are serious , before i can reach you in another state. I will help you in anyway possible Ruby . Diane and Claudie told yo the same thing . We need you to stick to leaving the man to help .

Edited by india100 - Oct 06 2013 at 11:32am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:27am
I've been talking to two ladies but idk wat info u r speaking of?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:29am
I am seriously about to leave. I feel majorly uncomfortable. Idk what I shud do I'm goin to sit in my in laws backyard.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:36am
Please update us.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:37am
I just looked at all my pms I dnt see claudie in there at all
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic